1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind Ima hella confuse about stones!!

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by silentxpooch, Jun 16, 2017.

1. silentxpooch

silentxpooch Loving this game so far ...

Hi.. so , yea like the title says.. My current team is
    Ernesto , Evy , Shanti
    VF , Nezzy , Jade/Linmay
    Khirel , Magnus , Kiki
    BT
    Recently I got Irru , Kirin and Irre .. And I wanted to use them as substitutes players in galaxy live..
    So.. What stones should I use for them .. and whats better for my team comp Kirin or Irru at the moment?
    Also .. Im currently using SoB on Shanti .. is that good or has another better UQ for her ?
    I dont like the way Im using Evy .. I only put pass stones on her and shes doing not the way that I imagined..a little bit squishy u know.. is that any better stones for her? .. not to build based on pass but to stay alive and take some hits.. Any tip would be welcome.. thanks for the help guys!! Oh and I forgot unique stones that I already have .. EC , Preys Presense , A wise mans trail , SHoT , CI , IC , BE , BoS , SoB and El Repayon ..

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Johny Sama likes this.
  2. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    1 - Kirin > Irru, believe me that line stun of him is broken and not just a little, I've already lose to weaker teams just cuz i couldn't move while his high reflex line keep countering my backline
    2 - Sob Shanti is awesome, using myself, you just need to make sure that she is able to crit
    3 - Also if you really want your Evy to survive the first step is moving her to the corner, but you really don't want her to survive that long you need her to make sure your striker shot hurts so as all non-legend passers the best i can recommend is blue double pass, light reflex and green unique pass (don't remind the name) at your own risk you can get Ernesto to have a TW, but if you really, really want her to not take damage see that her stone slots are the same as Ernesto so the build would be pretty much the same.

3. silentxpooch

Thank you again for clarifying my doubts .. you are awesome .. love ya bro .. thats really helpful..

Johny Sama likes this.
  4. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Vai brasiliam ashuashashu

5. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    To stones agree with johny... To formation ww whitout pm and duran? Not a good turn...

Johny Sama likes this.
  6. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    You think so? My only legend is Khirel and I've managed to get to the D league in PVP, i mean of course Duran is a awsome wanted player but he doesn't make the game you know?

7. silentxpooch

I have pm but in which position she would be better in the team ? And about Duran , I'm looking for all the legendary WW's , Miri for now is my #1 priority lol .. the dream ..

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 6:58 PM
  8. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Miri is strong and after ee probably broken... But you have already op shanti... Pm in your team can be on almost any back on mid possotion...

9. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Ofc it is possoble... But you must spend a lot of crystals on new turnaments... And ww team is always better with legends :)

Johny Sama likes this.
  10. silentxpooch

Alright, I'll do it, cuz I think pm it's better with Kirin cuz the chains .. thats why I'm investing on him and Irre currently.. Why does not anyone talk about Irre? she is great.. I love BT but Irre is right there tho..

Johny Sama likes this.
  11. Kylsea

Kylsea

IGN/ID:
    Kylsea
    Club:
    Dollars
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    i would take linmay in the backline as meatshield and healer and pm if you get her cm. because 2x inspiring 2 won´t work^^

12. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Agreed

13. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Cuz a fewer updates ago she was a piece of shit that wasn't able to hold damage nor to not get crited at and her heal was at a 60% chance, even now BT is far more great tham her but at least she can be a good gk now