1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

In need of advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Lumenia, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Lumenia

Lumenia Shy complicated weirdo (∩_∩)

IGN/ID:
    Utsuzu/Lumenia
    Hiya peps!
    Let's just say... It's complicated? ಥ‿ಥ I just don't know how to build my team and well... Here I am, asking for advice.
    Thank you very much for the help in advance! Here are my players (just in case you cannot see the screenshots):

Ardor
    Lucian, Nari, Choi, Bora, Yong Hee, Erica, Yuri, Elaine, Sharr, Chundo, Wonny.

Whirlmind
    Saramir, Beatrice, Darin, Miho, Black Tortoise, Kirin, Elchitusa, Linmay, Kiki, Irru, Khirel.

Thunder
    Hildegard, Lukia, Nikita, Freyja, Valerie, Luka.

Light
    Ellatrice, Hiro, Luri, Mariel, Mikael, Hercules, Muspel, Sky, Chitose, Virgil, Isillia, Kei, Black Ivy, Sammy, Ellua, Latios, Valkyrija, Garriot, Milky Way, Silla.

Dark
    Serestia, Lilith, Ravian, Zibroi, Dale, Jeunese, Asakura, Lucid, Shura.​

Again, thankchu in advance for the help ! ╹◡╹

(Little update : Got some new players now. Victoria, Sage, Renee, Ein, Loyce, Irre, Griffith, Raklet, Ustiel, Krishna, Verister, Lynbell and Ronald)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018 at 11:56 AM
  2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Surprised you have so many legends but lacks players
    Also since you did not specify any player that you like I am looking for the most optimal build.

Beatrice/Ellatrice-Elchitusa-Shura
    Choi-Serestia-Nabi
    Ellua-Garroit-Chitose
    Kei/Isillia

Support:Khirel

Khirel could be switched in to your midline but the only one to replace is Choi since serestia and nabi are too good.

Zibroi is viable but you don't have any players that can synergize with him.

You could add in sky and user her ace in replace of Shura but she is not great. Silla is also an option.

You can also try going for a light/WW team

3. Lumenia

IGN/ID:
    Utsuzu/Lumenia
    Guess it's time to spend some premium tickets...
    When you say I lack of players, do you have any specific ones in mind?

Thank you so much ! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
    But, the thing is... I don't have Nabi. Guess I'll just use Khirel then.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind, thankchu ! (─‿‿─)

(Btw, forgot to add it on my first post, but I am an hybrid player)

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    What kind of Hybrid?

1) Goalkeeper. If you planning to build Pvp team, Kei is the first to pop out in my mind, cause he's a blocking Gk. Trust me, blocking Gk is strong these day as long you can hold the ball for every 10 min. Second is Zibroi, which you need more effort and units to support him, such as Patricia and Lindberg. Zibzib could be an overall tanky Gk, and viable in many dark team, but get wrecked easily when his Hp is low. Kei for Pvp, Zibzib for Pve
    2) Picking striker. If you planning to glorious in Pvp, then you need a striker with high penetration stat and enough damage. Ellatrice, Lucid, and Beatrice is good enough since they got penetration kit on their passive. Little effort, they got 100% pen, which is good.
    3) Middle line. Here, its up to you. Mostly ppl would recommed Khirel, Serestia, Black Ivy. Its a balanced midline that able to support team wide overall. Or maybe you can try other than that, like reflex line, Victoria - Serestia- Yuri , or damage reflector Victoria - Khirel - Yuri. Its your choice.

5. Lumenia

IGN/ID:
    Utsuzu/Lumenia
    First of all, sorry for the long answer, I didn't receive anything in my email. So sorry!

Well, I basically do everything, PvE, Colosseum, Galaxy League. I also want to get into Space Time (ya know the super strong matches the weekend with the free players).

I've got Ein not long ago in draws, is she any good?
    Ellatrice then it is. I don't think I have really good players to pair up with Lucid or Beatrice right now.

Sankyuu so much for the reply! ╹◡╹

(Little update : Got some new players now. Victoria, Sage, Renee, Ein, Loyce, Irre, Griffith, Raklet, Ustiel, Krishna, Verister, Lynbell and Ronald)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018 at 11:56 AM