1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind Irre fans?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Cero, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    What do you guys think about Irre?
    Have you done anything interesting/unusual with her build-wise?
    What do you think would be a good buff to make her a really strong yet balanced unit?

These are just a few ideas to get a discussion going, you can share whatever you want about her(no trashing tho, I'm serious about this).
    She's my favorite player and l can't wait to finish mine./love/!beth!

2. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I used by irre as 5* material into 6* kiki

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Irre is a good Gk's, but since her heal is only proc with RNG, many people abandon her.

Good Build is only PoME, with defense build of your preference.
    Presty's Clockwork with much of Hp and DR.(Slot Roll)
    Or Some lovely Ermaltion, Hp is, somewhat, important for Gk's

But, if Irre is your waifu or somekind, beware of the new Buffed William.

He can crit easily rightnow.

And, make sure that you have some Silk or Grandeur in a mono team.
    They work a lot.

Cheese

4. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I believe irre is bets gk against Miri atm

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    HOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Nice joke @xXPhoenixXx

6. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    She’s got her strengths. Pretty respectable crit resist, a fairly rare defense buff that is consistently 30% on the first shot and more likely 45% on the second (the ww Backline WILL snatch the ball back so stacks will drop), and self healing are all really good things. Good Backline support can give Irre some snazzy crit res numbers, so there’s that. Chains are respectable too.

The problem is defense scales horribly. You need around 800 for 50% true DR and even that isn’t enough in the Pen Ace world. Her healing is unreliable - and it wasn’t so hot to begin with. A funky Stars Tear build cam synergies with defense/healing, but it’s gonna look weird and it’ll always underperform compared to Jin.

@AquaXxX gave some good suggestions. For Irre your Backline also needs to pick up the slack. EBM/EotS should be in your Backline somewhere. Magnus - Silk - Gran - Miho would be pretty good. You can substitute Saramir for Silk/Gran if you’re missing those girls. Fake Emerald Dragon still has her place. Hypermax Gran when you can.

7. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well, i've found that kind of backline formation.
    Solid enough, even my Shanti 2hko her for a half match.
    That "Fake Emerald Dragon" works well in Pvp. although 30% debuff isn't affecting a whole match, especially Willim for now on.
    DB Damien is a watch too. He's decent pen striker, and those Crit's, whoo, scary.

8. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    It’s Irre. If she survives 2 shots then she she exceeded expectations. She won’t get OHKO’d so with enough background heals (Miho active + Aiolos? I don’t like suggesting legends) she can be decent. Won’t survive the 3rd shot from Sasuke and Damien but that’s fine.

El Rep builds might be useful too but you’ll need some good dr substats across the board. Certainly not impossible, especially with these funky recollection tickets we see every now and then.

9. Raytan

Raytan Bora's follower

IGN/ID:
    Raytan
    Galaxy:
    Somewhere near diamond
    Colosseum:
    It was... 40?
    Irre is a "good" choice if you want to go for a crit resistance build, with a good mono ww back I think she can reach more than 300 without so much effort.

The bad thing about her is her inexistent damage reduction, given her not so high HP she is just killed by raw damage...

Tho she can reach very high defense numbers, but I'm not sure how far you can go with just stacking defense, tbh I never tried

10. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well Irre is just crit build, not less , not more,
    Pen and raw damage is a nightmare to her

11. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    I heard subhumans do that.

12. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    This is my build for her at the moment. I wanted to reroll into a blue slot to have a blue DR stone there but ended up getting dark instead. Guess I could test out how PC works for me as well and put a green speed stone in PoME's place. Honestly tho, if I can have Irre as a reliable anti-Thunder GK I'm satisfied, because I already have a
    maxed Issilia with a maxed back of Chitose, Ran and Jiho with a few good support slot players that reasonably carry me to Galaxy so I'm not too worried about William.

My Irre is done! All I need now is a good back-line for her and the idea so far is: Magnus(BL), Aiolos-coop build(BM) and Grandeur(BR), in the support slot I think I'll put Alice or something. Unfortunately, I won't be using Silk despite how great she would be, this is just a back of some of my favorite players I've been wanting to put together for the longest time. However, if I see potential in Irre I'll definitely consider using more viable players and probably buy Duran.

Thanks for the suggestions!!beth!

Attached Files:

13. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Yo I love you two! <3 It's always interesting for me to hear stuff about Irre!!! I almost have every WW player but I'm still missing Miho.:oops: I wasn't really sure if she'd be a good choice for Irre but now I'll definitely try her out especially since I like her a lot as well. At the moment, I'm trying to use Irre for 3 reasons.
    1) Because she's my favorite player in the game.
    2) I want a GK that resists Thunders.
    3) For fun. XD So I'm only building players I like at the beginning and if I see Irre performing really well, I'll look into more optimal set ups like Silk, Saramir, Duran etc.

As for the chains... I guess they're alright but I find her most important chain(crit res) to have insulting players in it. They're not usable at all. My only hope now is another chain reset with more thought put into it this time and some sort of buff for my baby girl.:oops:

Thanks a lot for your time!!beth!

14. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Miho is suggested because she has a dark slot for FTS and an active heal that can sorta snatch you some spirit. If you don’t have her then Kiki will do. Fingers crossed as we get new players they’ll be added to her crit resist chains.

It’s worth noting that, although thunder strikers are a joke to WW, a Leventor with ~70% pen is, uh, not funny anymore.

15. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Yeah you're absolutely right. :( Unfortunately, Irre lacks probably the most important thing that a GK needs which is DR as you said. I really hope someday they randomly remember her(just like they remembered Sky) and buff her enough to be a solid pick for a GK. Some good DR would be nice or maybe good healing? I'd take anything tbh even crit res.
    !beth!

16. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Ik my Isillia really suffers against Levs, Griffith too and sometime against Blades that have the whole team dedicated to them. I hope Irre can stand up against them better._. I'm getting more excited to use Miho!!!

17. Raytan

Raytan Bora's follower

IGN/ID:
    Raytan
    Galaxy:
    Somewhere near diamond
    Colosseum:
    It was... 40?
    [​IMG]
    I just placed her in my team to see how she does, PoME, green spd, blue defense and yellow Dr.
    Well, I suppose she is overall not that bad, mine is only lvl 60. With lvl 70, +160 and affection her hp sure will grow a lot, but with that damage reduction she is just too squishy...

18. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37

Not bad:D Now we just need to wait for that vertical 50% DR passive and we'll be in business:D But in all seriousness I feel like she only needs a small push to become a viable option for a GK.

19. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Won't argue about that •_•
    A total problem for Isilly is a good Thunder striker (Hope Vanity and her Ace is not cancer after her EE) and ofc, mono-Thunder is the worst thing to face.

I use Her, and doomed when it's come to Leve and his mono O_O

Irre is a reasonable choice after BT, as BT's healing is only from pass,

Wait until the next major patch, when they told you that they brought new stone in the game, and beholddd!!!!!! ^3^

20. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Yooo that's right the new stones! Imagine there being a green heal stone with a good amount DR, that'd be glorious:rolleyes: But it'd make Kinra waaay too broken._.