1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Isillia - Unique Stone? (and other stones)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by LuccaB, Mar 18, 2017.

1. LuccaB

LuccaB

IGN/ID:
    LuccaB
    Club:
    Transcendence
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    42+ (I just use Auto)
    So now there are several options for Isillia - which includes a new stone that just popped up in the recent big patch.

We now have:
    • Protection of Mother Earth (PoME)
    • Ermaltion
    • El Repayon (I suppose ER...?)
    I have tested the first two - and PoME came out to be marginally better; if at all barely worth the expense of swapping to a WW slot.

But now we have El Repayon! It appears to be a very promising GK stone for Isillia/Kei - but offers no critical resistance. Instead it offers critical damage resistance - which in my opinion could offer a more consistent defense than relying on the gamble of preying your opponent never proc's a critical. But I digress.

The other problem I run into with Isillia is the confusion of what other basic stones to use. I often check the stone the setups of other Isillia users to compare their builds to my own to grasp what the most consistent setup is.
    But guess what? They're all consistently different! Between defense stones, damage reduction stones, HP stones, even reflex stones (what and why??) - I feel like Isillia is the one GK everyone has a different opinion on what the best stone build is. I never run into such randomness with any other character - at least not to this degree.

So - Isillia users; what do you have to say about her stone build?
    What are your opinions on the current unique st0ne options and the new El Repayon - as well as her other stones?
    And why did you pick what you did?

2. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    i have to say, most of the isillias stack crit resistance, whether it is a rerolled PoME or ermaltion,

i believe they use ermaltion, because isillia lacks hp and if they have a black ivy, silk, kevin, alice/serestia and some form of a crit resist ace.

it just makes it that much harder to crit. and a bit pointless to stack DI on her for the enemy team, if their team is full of heals

as of right now, PoME on isillia doesn't sound worth if your not stacking crit resist because el rapayon is like a better version of star tears, not just heals and brings 25% critical damage resistance, but 12% DR

and there is a soft cap on DR, PoME only gives 8% more, which can be replaced by stone substats

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  3. wesley Grett

wesley Grett

IGN/ID:
    SPQwerty
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    lv. 27
    I like stacking critical resistance on Isillia. I want to reroll one of my light stone slots into a thunder or whirlwind stone slot for more critical resistance.

I run Askeladd, Nerua, Magnus, and Black Ivy with Isillia for a good amount of critical resistance and DR, along with elemental resistance from all elements.

I am using Ermaltion on Isillia right now with two critical resistance stones and a light HP stone.

4. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    reflex stones may or may not help with ravians, substats on reflex stones may be great as well, there have been people with 15% crit resist or 10%+ DR

apparently defense and dr are almost exactly the same, except defense doesn't get affected by penetration %

5. PuYang

PuYang

IGN/ID:
    PuYang
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I'm personally PROBABLY going to go for ER at some point. For my current Mono light team, ~200 Crit Resist isn't enough for the Williams / Leventors who reach over 300 Crit Rate.

Currently using: Ermaltion, Light Damage Reduction, Light HP, Thunder Defense.

Originally spent 150 DS trying to reroll to a Ardor slot to use my Dense Magma (before the new stones were released) to help vs the Penetration Williams / Leventors, but ended up not getting any red slots :[

After a few stacks of +Max HP, my Isillia has over 4.7k HP iirc. Replacing Ermaltion with ER will probably drop down to 4.0k HP ish, which is good enough for me.

Am planning to move to Dark/Light team after I save up for Serestia. Still deciding if I want to commit to Crit Resist or not ;s

6. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I use Star's Tears Isillia and DR focused mainly. Her CR cannot reach levels of other GKs, because her stone slot, even with reroll are bad. I also look for good substats.

7. giasof

giasof

IGN/ID:
    giasof
    Club:
    SSFC
    Galaxy:
    Champions league
    Colosseum:
    My Isillia has Ermaltion, 2 blue defense stones, a light hp stone and Nerua's passive that give CR, and she has more than 3000hp, ~150% CR and ~70%DR.

8. Truereiper

Truereiper

I'm planning to run mono light, so because of lacking crit res totems in light (except black ivy) I build my Isillia being focused on DR. Right now it's ER, light DR, light HP and dark HP (with bonus DR substat). When I put 2 defense totems in line, she run quite nice.
    When I only obtain another dark HP Stone with good bonus DR substat I will roll one of her light slot to dark and put dark HP instead od light hp.

BTW building to much hp on isillia without DR is pointless in pvp. I manage to have 5k HP on isilia, but without good DR she was to week for Leventor or elaine/sharr combo.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  9. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    So, i can't follow you guys. I still confused about what is difference between critical resistance and crit damage resistance. In my opinion, Isillia with great amount of DR is pretty good though.

Crit resist is good only in early game (note: silver or if lucky, gold) pvp. Honestly, i'm still a noob compare to everyone in this forum, so i just say what i've been experienced.

I used Ermaltion just for crit resist and max HP, still lack of HP, reach about 2.2K atm. Can't escape from gold league.

10. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    I think you just revived a dead post.

Crit resist lowers the chance of an enemy crit, crit damage resist reduces the damage a crit deals.

Crit resist is great at any level (Silk isn't popular for no reason), though there can be some strikers that can ignore it due to high dribble/DI letting them deal tons of damage anyways. It's also possible for some strikers to reach unbelievably high crit rates, making it hard for some GKs to stack enough. But you usually want to have at least enough to punish enemies with low crit.
    Different GKs also have different strengths, some of them being CR, making those a better choice for stacking it. For example: My BT can easily reach ~300% CR and decently high DR, making her great for anyone who doesn't have too much pen (and thunder).

What's your Isillia like? Are those HP outside of a match or inside? If it's in a match, you need some superbs/totems.

11. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well, long-time no see @Lunette ,
    Atm, my Isillia is doing well, due to Hyang Rang EE release (but shame of her nerf), my Isillia can go out to 4.5+ K (Yeayyy)
    Her crit resist could go up to 112% in mono, with Black Ivy max stacked passive (?) and have no trouble against many Meta striker.

My outside Isillia Hp is about 1.8 K

12. Lunette

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Sounds like you’re doing pretty well. If you reach those 112% with an ace bursted CR, how do you deal with the low pen of light? At least I thought that Sakiel is basically a must if you want to stay competitive with mono light.

13. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Well, kinda troubled with high pen Leve and Griff. They sure have a great non-crit damage.
    Very shameful, but my Isillia pen resist is bad. about 10% right now (?) not sure

Sakiel is a must have :eek:
    Well i don't have one.

My mono is about

Silla - MW - Ellatrice

Sammy - Black Ivy - Beth

Elua - Chitose - Hyang - (Somebody, idk, i forget the name, Hp totem)

Isillia(Ace)

And well, actually, this mono is just an experimental, to see how much is my Isillia Hp when placed on mono.

14. Lunette

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Pen resist on Isillia is hard to get (needs a reroll or Altair) so nothing shameful there.

And I don‘t know if Sakiel is a must have, I just remember hearing that light needs her because they lack pen on their strikers. I usually don’t care about mono light teams due to being a mono thunder user so I wouldn‘t know. But if it’s works out for you that’s great.

15. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Light's all the way~
    Vonchi is still decent without Sakiel, but i don't have it, so good bye mono-Light
    Bah, thunder still the best. Since they got Kirna(Hp shield) and Raklet buff (More Hp and Healing) :p

16. Lunette

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Kirna is stronger in rainbow (like every player) and Raklet is still bad when compared to Glayde (68% pen res FTW). When it comes to mono, WW is still the most reliable, at least according to 75% of galaxy league.

17. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Whoaaa :eek:
    I'll take back my word that saying WW is a cancer

18. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    I recommend Dense Magma

[​IMG]
    Increases the penetration resistance by 25%
    Increases critical resistance by 25%

You heard it here 1st, maybe it will be standard in a few months time

More HP or decressed damagae isnt as good as people think

HP stacks in a linar way,

but your relative effective hp dosent incress fully by the stated number. For example if the GK has 1k hp and a +60% buff (1.6k total), then a 30% extra hp bonus (1.9k total) thats only 19% more relative hp).
    QED When + bonus hp is alread high, adding more yeilds low returns
    Assuming your running ace + the standard Hyang Ran + Chitose, thats already 130% hp, since hp is very easy to stack in the game right now your better off useing the slot slot to find something harder to obtain.

Decressed damage does not stack fully.
    After one instance of DD is caulated, the next instance is applied. For example if you have 3 skills that both do 50% decressed damage and you get shot at for 1k -> 1k @ 50% DD = 500damage -> 500damage @ 50% = 250damage -> 250 @ 50% = 125 damage. As you can see the total dosent add up to 150% dcressed damage, What actally happened was each souce of DD has less returns than the last, the higher the number of DD souces the weaker the next one is.

Issia already has 3 souces of DD to start with. Any other souces will yeild low returns
    35%, 30%, 20%
    1-[(1-0.35)*(1-0.30)*(1-.20)]= 63.6% base DD
    a extra PoME gives 20% DD adding that on only gives a total of 0.364= 70.88% DD -> 7.28% gain
    QED Isslia has so much decress damage adding more yields low returns

19. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite

Great!
    My Isilly have ardor slot, but sadly, no DM atm :(

But how about our new stone, LoN (Leaf of Nodhile) works? I knew about those Hp shield, but reflex? Isilly have enough reflex to withstand Ravian.
    Any thoughts?

20. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    LoN works on base hp
    Most isslia teams will use 2 hp totems, which does not buff the shild admount
    The current pvp changes makes healer better at the start of the game, but worse after some time passes
    The admount of time is apox 2 or 3 shots depending what the team. Meaning the 1st two heals issia does in a match isnt terriable, but with the shild taking damage then your not getting full benfit. It works better on kei since he gains buffs after being attacked

Rav isnt poplar (said the rav main) and most ilssia teams should be running a chitose anyway so thats -30% dark damage.

Right now the only thing worth stacking on isslia is
    pen resist
    crit resist
    crit damage resist

everything eles can come from totems
    [one souce of % defense is actally good]

AquaXxX likes this.