1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Isillia - Unique Stone? (and other stones)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by LuccaB, Mar 18, 2017.

1. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Nice advice.
    Now, where did i put those slot reroll ticket? o_O

I got Isillia with Ardor reroll and reflex ardor stone, thinking that crit resist is good enough.
    Still love Erma Isilly Hp, but could be replaced with DM if i got one.
    LoN still no good, since those reflex, and Shield doesnt work that great for healing.

Got it

2. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    A DM a stright upgrade from ador reflex crit resist bonus. And issila's biggest problum is dealing with high pen power strikers hence the pen resist part

As for explaining Erma HP
    Right now the best Isslia backline involes both a Hyang ran + Chitose; 3rd or 4th slot your choice.
    thats worth 40%+30%hp, factor in goal keeper class bonus thats another +10% for 80% total
    +80% bonus hp vs +115% bonus hp is semi decent

Hyang ran + chitose + chain it beacomes 100% vs 135%
    Hyang ran + chitose + hp Ace 110% vs 145%
    Hyang ran + chitose + hp Ace + chain 130% vs 165%
    Hyang ran + chitose + 3rd hp totem + hp Ace + chain 160% vs 195%
    Numbers used was not brust ace

My point is the higher your current bonus hp%, the less any relative gains from exta bouns % is
    For the %hp your getting, it means your not getting pen resist, crit damage resist, defense, decrecessed damage in its place

Without pulling specfic strikers shooting at you and any team bonus you have, on average somewhere between 130-140% bonus hp is when Erma hp stops becoming cost effective. Its good for lv60 builds, but this is the reason why lv70 maxed out isillas tend to reroll for something eles

Sky has been a underrated assist for light and should see some more use as more people get her, so there is little reason not to get the 20% chain hp bonus.
    Garriott is a light defender that any light GK should be aiming to get, he also gives another 30% hp totem. This already puts you at the 120%hp bonus hp mark without counting ace or 4th man

QED / TLDR

Erna is not a bad stone, But the "better" your isslia gets and the more bonus from your other team members are, the worse the stone gets.

If we used meta logic:
    HP is easy to stack, Crit damage resist / Pen resist is harder to stack thefore stack that and get hp from somewhere eles

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Isillia chain is not bad, but still, i don't have it.

And for the Meta logic, you got me. I satishfied for a tons of hp that my Isillia get, but she's become very squishy as squishy, and the match become unsustainable ( zero sustainability for Isilly, which is not good)

I'll take your advice, hence, i must hunt Mariel and Sky for a while 4 chain.
    Still not getting any DM, hope this event works.

By the way, is Altair works well on Isilly? How about Silk and Garriot?