1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Jan. 4th Update Details

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hyaz, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Denty

Denty

IGN/ID:
    Denty
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I have Beltheon, he was doing fine. Now he will be super duper good....
    Shu looks very nice. He seems like he gonna penetrate everything in his way.
    Those changes are bearable for most people but For Serestia, she seems broken already.
    - Nearly permanent 30 - 60% reduction in reflex.
    - Nearly permanent 30% reduction in crit & crit resist.
    - HP reduction
    And these affect EVERYONE in enemy team........
    this update yell MONO DARK!!!

Why not buff Beth abit. She's classic legendary also!!!Maybe some action speed.......
    Where is Uriel buff??!! Or just say in next patch, she's officially dead....

And since you guys adjusting GKs, why not look at Kei....

sfn27x likes this.
  2. Reki

Reki

IGN/ID:
    Rekishima
    Club:
    Nothingness
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    By Shura and by the new legendary assist, Jibril. The reason (or one of the reasons) they buffed Baltheon is the same why they buffed Jin.

3. Milestones

Milestones

IGN/ID:
    Milestone
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    54 / 41
    So far I like the changes. Shu kinda feels OP but need in game test to determine.

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    DOWN

WITH

ANGELAljinmad

5. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Angela still looks like a solid player after the nerf honestly. Just now pen fucks her up more..

6. Imbm

Imbm Playing Grindblue Fantasy

IGN/ID:
    Imbm
    Club:
    ShowdownBR
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD = 56/CoT = 40
    Serestia buff llove

7. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    Im reading wrong or that Jin will be missing the skill Cry of Wilderness - the pasive that give 30% hp to line?
    Eh corrected, his passive cry of wilderness will be available in his non evo form also...
    So at last its a good buff for Jin
    This balanced will bring many people use mono dark teams, that buff to baltheon and serestia are scary..
    Btw where is buff for vbeth and khirel ?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  8. sfn27x

sfn27x

IGN/ID:
    Sfn27
    Club:
    Mex
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Active and all her passives are enemy team debuff, she looks broken

Reki likes this.
  9. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Doubt Khirel would be buffed since he does his job by penetrating every single player in his way. Idk about vbeth.

Reki likes this.
  10. xeint

xeint

IGN/ID:
    Xeint
    Umm no..I doubt khirel will get buff anymore he already does his job good enough as VB well maybe change her action totem to static totem ? Dunno

Reki likes this.
  11. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I'm surprised we didn't see Vonchi and Choi balancing tbh

12. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    I don't understand the Serestia Hype.
    Her Active is basically 1 free shot (if lucky 2, unlucky 0) before the enemy can move again. Your own AB still needs to be generated which will take time and there is no change to the DMG output or Defensive values. You still have to do all the work to get the free shot.
    Askeladd a S2 Legenderay as well, has the same Spirit cost and gives also a Free shot due to 100% AB. She only gives 1 shot though compared to Serestia, but that 1 shot is guaranteed and enhanced by a lot and even more so when combined with another Assist.

Dark Eden debuffs the Enemy team by 30%, critical hit rate and Crit resist.
    We have more than one card that gives team 30% crit rate on 2 stacks, and they can stack it up to 45%. No biggie here. Crit resist has Black Ivy for which applies the same thing. But since this is mostly a stat one cares only about in the Backline there are many other options to counter that. And of the same potency too.

March of Death
    was changed from a 3 stack which was capped at 30% (outdated because of early releas, not like the other global stacks with 45%.) to a perma global of just 20%. And it's just Reflex and maxHP, nothing serious compared to the many 30-50% Line buffs for reflex and MaxHP is barely noticable because of BaseHP calculation.

Lastly the EE skill Dark Rose Garden was robbed of all dmg decrease skills in exchange for your own team's offense when Serestia dies or gets paralyzed (which is basically Kirin, an opponent Serestia or Crocell[who?], [Serestia won't shoot at Presty right]). It reduces spirit by half a bar, that really is not much. If used as a shot-eater the Spirit reduction doesn't even come in play at all as the Active Pass and Shot have already been used. When hit by Kirin or Serestia Paralyze the AB reduction of 15% doesn't do much compared to 2 and 3 min Paralyzes.
    That leaves the 20% HP reduction. That is indeed good as it messes with AI of the enemy team. It will lose it's effect later into the match though when everyone is barely alive. It doesn't effect most GKs as well because of their Healing upon shot at, unless you got dominated so much that Serestia died 2-3 times before you do your own shot.

Other than these changes Serestia herself did not. She doesn't tank, she has no dmg boost. So what will be her Position? With Alice rework, there is an open spot in the backline, so she can get shot at to use the 'unable to move skill'. That conflicts with her stacking debuff and her Active on the other hand. It will also be just to ensure that she dies, she won't help the backline surviving at all, unlike Lucifer who has the same purpose.
    In mid she will still be an open door, providing a slight AB advantage like Metatron, but unlike her only when killed and not upon attack.
    I doubt anyone wants to use her in front now, the enemy can escape easily through her and she doesn't provide the 100% reflex down for Ravian users anymore.

So in the end she is still a conflicted card like before, which can't use the full kit. Either go for Active and 2time stack, or be used as AI disturbance. One will barely see both things at the same time in a match.

Tatsuya likes this.
  13. LuccaB

LuccaB

IGN/ID:
    LuccaB
    Club:
    Transcendence
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    42+ (I just use Auto)
    I use all three Meta, Serestia, and Alice. I'll have to experiment with positions to see how things turn out. The Alice rework is a bit of a downer but nowhere near as bad as people are making it out.
    I used Serestia & Alice together purely to destroy my enemes action speed - still got it.

I may use Serestia as CM as bait to keep getting herself killed and then Meta directly behind her.

14. pelox

pelox

oh well... all Legendary dark player are op... and king jin buff sucks (vs dark legendary buff's/player's)... right!

sfn27x likes this.
  15. Sereaphim

Sereaphim

IGN/ID:
    sereaphim
    I am very happy about the new thunder gk.
    And the passive Avoiding Responsibility sound very interesting and could be a reason to put 4 people in back as mono thunder.
    A very good line could be Nikita/Nerua/Askeladd/Altair.
    This way you have 2 Long Pass and 1 Forward Pass to get out of the back line.

Totems:

Side Plug II 27 % DR (+7 % DR)
    The Warmth of Steel 6,75 % PR 13,5 % CR per stack (+1,75 % PR 3,5% CR per stack)
    Aura of Confidence 33,75% HP 33,75 % DEF (+ 8,75 % HP/DEF)
    Knight's Pride II 40,5 % CR (+ 10,5 % CR)
    Knight's Oath 27 % HP 27 % DEF (+7 % HP/DEF)
    Soul of Minerva 40,5 % DR vs WW/Light (+10,5% DR vs WW/Light)
    Auto Defense Mode 20,25 % HP 13,5 % DR (+5,25% HP 3,5% DR)

Overall the passive gives us with this line up...

10,5 % DR
    10,5 % DR vs WW/Light
    21 % HP
    15,75 % DEF
    10,5 % CR
    1,75 % PR 3,5% CR per stack (max 5,25 % PR 10,5 % CR)

16. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    LEVENTOR REWORK WHEN?

17. Tatsuya

Tatsuya

IGN/ID:
    oTatsuya
    Club:
    Tsukiakari
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Finally someone actually sees that Serestia was nerfed.

18. Kyoko Hitaka

Kyoko Hitaka Why is my club a meme?

IGN/ID:
    KyokoH
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 50/CoT 46
    And so The Balancing™ begins. . .
    /psh/

I feel like I haven't done one of these patch commentaries for a while, so be prepared for the wall of text:

-YO GLAYDE.
    First of all, I can't get over her art. Her Basic art is so trolly with the face--I'm in love. LOL
    And just when I think Thunder is going to get a more "traditional" goalie, NOPE. THEY GET A FORWARD PASSING GOALIE. TO GO WITH THUNDER'S "GOTTA' GO FAST" AND HARD PLAYSTYLE. YES. Super excited for her--especially for CoD/CoT use. I've been wanting a forward passing goalie for certain levels.
    Her Ace is nice, too. Thunder finally gets back their Pass Ace (even tho it's bundled with HP), after they lost Luka and Bell's Pass Aces with the Ace Update.

-Micki baby girl!!
    I'm excited for her EE! The art is beautiful, and it has such a classic magical girl vibe! I also really like her upgraded skill. Bound to be useful in CoD/CoT/boss matches. (So basically PvE.) Perhaps she could be used in PvP for Action Bar/Spirit shenanigans as well. I know her stats make her less viable, but I still think this is a good EE.

-Ernesto and The Random Girl Spirit
    Am I right in understanding his Active Skill won't be upgraded?
    For the visual people, a comparison with his elemental counterparts, Elaine and Milky Way:
    [​IMG]
    I hope I misunderstood and his active will get a bit of an upgrade, but either way I still think he's a good option. The biggest advantage Elaine has over Milky and Ernesto is that her Active is a debuff. Perhaps Elaine should be nerfed back one state (in her current state she has that unwarranted buff no one expected from a patch a while back) to truly even out the playing field, but I think these frontline buffers stack up (LOL) pretty nicely against each other.

-WINTER SPORTS SKINS
    Doge is love. Doge is life. So fluffy. And what I would do to get a replica of Black Ivy's wand. *^*

-Features
    Hmmm, not sure how I feel about the club rewards. We knew we would be getting crystals at the end of the Club Season, but ehhh. I feel like first place should be 300 crystals for at least one 10+1 draw. But whatever, the rewards (from the gold after each match to the scoutable rewards) are still much better overall.

Not sure if I want to say BB was too slow giving out this ST or if it's generous of them? I'll say generous if the matches played during the error still gave the Enervation after the emergency patch during her match.

Biggest gripe with the new fairies is that they all look so cohesive while Black Hole Swirlies and Rainbow Elementals clash with them hard. I wish the new fairies would've looked more original to kind of make the older fairies blend in better. (This is just me complaining about aesthetics, tho. No harm with how it is. LOL)

-Balancing
    Aughhh, the dreaded Utility Nerf. Still salty AF about it. Since it has to be planned out with the app stores, it's already set in stone I bet. Maybe as a community we should ban together to ask them to change it to shooting instead of only active shots? Strikers are meant to shoot after all. I think it's ridiculous to be doing peanut damage on the goalie when I have my active stacked 5 times just because it's on a cooldown.

SHUUU. My PvE hero. ♥

Jin and Baltheon buffs/reworks are a surprise, but I guess I like them? I don't use either tho, so we'll see how I feel after facing them in their newfound glory. LOL

Serestia's rework makes me want to cry. Pretty sure she needed a rework, but now her Strategy has Paralyze in it, and Paralyze is the bane of my existence. (´;д;`)

Liking the Angela nerf. I still think she'll be strong, but it's enough of a nerf to matter. Angela users even get a recall if they want to take advantage of that. Nice.

I've seen some cries about the Alice changes, but here's a comparison chart:
    [​IMG]
    I think she's more well-rounded now with the addition of that selfish passive.

She loses the reflex debuff from Black Swamp II, but keeps her stacking one. If we consider how she's mainly used in the backline, reflex debuff mainly counters utility fronts. I predict OHKO will be more common than utility soon. To counter OHKO she gets an action speed debuff and her own action speed is increased. You may be able to move before the OHKO line reks your face this way.

+With her kit heavily revolving around Action Speed now, you may be able to keep her stacks up more easily for Creepy Puppet Act.

But I don't use Alice, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And no word on the Leventor skin?

anavn and Unknowned like this.
  19. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Nice angela nerf, BB didnt fuck up. Not a massive nerf, very miniscule in the grand scheme of things for pve. For pvp, well you just have to captalize on her pen weakness less :)
    Still very solid overall, not worth recalling. However I will be building a hyunmu on the side for those levs :p
    Everything else seems okaish.

20. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Right after the Metatron rework, she needs a buff just as much.