1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Jibril or wait for new Dark/Light Legendaries

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by KenshinGo, Nov 9, 2017.

1. KenshinGo

KenshinGo

I've been waiting for Jibril rate up weekend to get her but now they announced two new legendary player and now i'm not sure if i should go for Jibril or wait for the new Players.

What do you guys think?

2. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    That is a very, very broad question with no answer without any context. What is your team now? What is your end goal for it?

We also don't know yet what the new legends' skills are. The only answer anyone could give would be choosing the known now over the unknown near future. I see people asking this question a lot prior to new legends coming out every time but my answer will always be the same. "We can't know."

The best advice I can give for you, or anyone else that might be hoping for an answer by looking at this thread, is to wait and see. You go for Jibril now and get her, gratsz. But you could instead wait until we do know what the new legends are. Worst case scenario is if you do end up wanting Jibril over them then you wait a while until Jibril comes back around on draw feature. You'll even have more crystals saved up for draws for that next time, provided you didn't spend them on anything else in the meantime. Legend rates were hugely improved but the odds are still very low. Especially if you or anyone else is free to play, patience is a virtue.