1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

June 16th Patch Teaser

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nawzu, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Laser85

Laser85

エルネスト伯爵 = E ru ne su to Hakushaku aka Count Ernesto

2. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Definitely not Fenrir...

3. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    New thunder unit is pvp reward? There goes my expectation for a usable new unit.

HyanRan EE will prolly impact the meta. I can see her being used much more in rainbow after EE, she was already a great unit for heavy DR/CDR backlines. Makes me want to build Robin again.

4. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I would not completely count out the new thunder unit. Bosses seem to have better skills now. Both Grandeur and Parabellum, while not amazing are usable.
    Hyang Ran isn't really used in Rainbow currently, mainly Light teams. But she is a good replacement unit with a good general purpose skill set.

edit: forgot a word

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  5. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

LOL..., when I translated the Korean in the Facebook post, it said:

"This is a new rain, and the new rain of the new timeless, including the new transcendental boss. This time, it's a glittering sword, and it's a glittering sword."