1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

[June 2nd] Patch Teaser

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Nicolyce

Nicolyce The Definition of a Regrettable Vampire

IGN/ID:
    HakureiReimu
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Europe
    HGNNNNNNNN THAT GERRARDllove I'll build him when I get the chance....his husbando levels rivals Lucifer'slsharr

PaxMilitae and Heneko like this.
  2. xeint

xeint

IGN/ID:
    Xeint
    Nah Meta is easy to kill other examples outside of Neraizel is Milky Way even my Beth pawned her so hard (especially after her buff) and I see a couple of times enemy Meta simply suicide into my Beth

It's just people avoiding her (like me) probably the same case for Serestia and Felix I'd rather not touch and let her revive enemy Striker or Defender if possible

Yes unlike Khirel or Duke it's quite easy to steal the ball back from Nera or Linmay ( battalion Linmay is exception) they both are on the frail side

Anyway am I the only one that thinking Saramir is good candidate too for CM in mono WW ? :eek:

3. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

Armel EE when?

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Saramir isn't . . . Bad. She's there. It's an option. It's just that her debuffs outside of reflex and maybe crit are underwhelming in mid. She - is - bulkier though.

5. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Theoretically yes. But with the other buffs that CM-oriented characters have gotten recently, she struggles in the meta. The same thing is happening to Lia. People used to swear by Lia for CM, but she's gradually losing steam in that position.

6. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    That new boss.... could she be Jiho's mother or sister or something? It really remembers Jiho

7. 0HKO

0HKO

IGN/ID:
    LePressia
    Club:
    Pony (not my idea)
    Galaxy:
    Champion
    Colosseum:
    I'll give that skin LLL

Fiery likes this.