1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Just a fanfic by infamous lurker

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by JLawliet, Nov 29, 2016.

1. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 44 - CoT: 40
    So, this scrub (me) is somehow motivated to make this one due to the influence of my mighty club leader #1 and club leader #2.

After many harships, Team JLawliet wins, and promoted to Platinum League

-At soccer field-

Sharr: Huff, huff, eat dat bitch! (looks at angela)

Choi: Nice shoot, Heel Queen!

Sharr: Well of course!

Bell: Now we need to conquer Diamond League.

DQ: YEAH!~ (the rock way)

MW: With my ace, we will overcome that wall together. *smiles*

Kevin: We sure will *does glasses*

-in female locker room-

MW: *humming as she changes clothes*

DQ: *sitting alone depressed, mumbles to self* how can milky and the others got such a big “treasure”? am I going to be washboard forever..?

Vic: Dw, you will grow, and eventually, that pathetic boobs of yours will grow too. *touches DQ chests*

DQ: *pissed* what did you say??

Metatron: Well, well.. you know she was just joking right? *pats DQ* Oh my, aren’t them big? *fondles Bell’s*

Bell: Don’t, n-no.. not there… >////////<

Metatron: I can’t believe that the queen can be conquered so easily.. fufufu

Aslan: *sigh, walks out*

Sharr: which reminds me? Where is milky?

Aslan: You’re right, she’s not here. I hope she doesn’t get lost again *sigh*

-in male locker room-

Lucian: *hi5 all the male* Good job out there everyone, especially you, Shu! Good job making your way to the front *holds his shoulder*

Shu: C-could you please stop this? I don’t want the others get the wrong idea..

Choi: Don’t worry Shu. That fate of yours lies at the tip of my feet. At least I can assure you won’t stuck with him forever.

Kevin: But Lucian, and Shu too. I bet you guys won’t survive if I was not there, I mean, WHAT can you do without my decrease damage passive? *does glasses* Even with me around, Lucian is almost dead there. And Shu, you will suicide steal too without my skill. *nods head*

Shu and Lucian: why you little-

Kevin: no, no, STOOOOP! GAAAAAAAAAH! (I will leave it to your imagination)

-in the soccer field-

MW: Found you~ *hugs*

Me: Ah, Milky. It was a good game *pats*

MW: *blushes* a-anyway J, can I have “it” and that “milk” of yours…..?

Me: Well, actually yes, but can you wait until later?

MW: No! I want “it” now….

-Nari, who was benched for the match walks closer and overheard our conversation-

Nari: What are they doing? *hides to listen to the conversation*

Me: Bu-but..

MW: Come on~… I- I’ve reached my limit.. I can’t wait any longer…

Me: F-fine.. here you go..

MW: Ah, there it is.. it’s so big and hard. I can’t hold it anymore, I’m going to lick the tip. *licks* mm, mmhh.. mmmmmh..

Nari: *talks to self* wh-wha-what is she doing..? *blushes*

MW: Some liquid came out from the tip.. How cute.. teehee~ I’m going to put it in my mouth next..

Me: H-hey, Milky, if you do it like that..

MW: It came out.. There’s so much.. *swallows and then licks her lips* Delicious..

Me: Milky.. You should lie down..

MW: Wh-what? We’re doing it outside? *Face becomes red*

Nari: *WHAT??!!* o//////////o

Me: Don’t give me that. You’re the one who asked for “it”. Don’t tell me that you are going to stop now..

MW: B-b-b-b-bu-but we’re outside, people might see.

Me: It’s useless, I won’t stop now..

MW: F-fine then.. Please be gentle..

Me: Okay then. Here I go.

*le me moves*

MW: Mmhhh… Oh.. Yes.. That’s the spot!

Me: So you like it “here”.

MW: More.. More… I want more…!

Nari: *face becomes red as she listens to them* This is wrong, I should stop them..

Nari: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU BOTH THINKING YOU’RE DOING?

MW and Me: *le gasp and looks at Nari with burnig red face*

Nari: *freezes as she sees us*

What did Nari see? Will other members find out what’s happening between Milky Way and JLawliet? What will happen to Nari after learning the whole truth? Stay tuned for the next episode of Soccer Spirits: Milky Way Special!

Any thoughts @Paradox @Unknowned @Nawzu @PaxMilitae o3o

Unknowned and Krezhyre like this.
  2. Unknowned

Unknowned The Part-time UnWhaler

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Hmmm you should have labelled this as super NSFW lol

3. Krezhyre

Krezhyre Miracles are gifted for those who pursue

Interesting... how my imaginations and imagery works @__@

4. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    @Unknowned dw bruh, will post some images later to show what is really happening o3o

5. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

From my bed.....never mind I'm going back to sleep
    IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Lol this is like the most harem anime I have ever seen...thT never change....nevr....same things...in all of them.....*remembers his days in the army* never...

Jaxx likes this.
  6. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Well, at least I don't make it a harem here *munches cookies*

7. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Damn you and your cookie stealing habits! Well atleast you diddnt do that. Im proud of ya.(still gonna kill ya)

8. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    This reminds me of the one on reddit with MW and a bunch of Ronald clones. Oh my, super duper NSFW lol.

9. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    NEVER CHANGES

10. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

Lmao wow, that is super NSFW. I need to do the same. xD

11. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    I know what happened.

Players were nervous before the match, so 2D-Kun decided to give them a "fresh, straight from the barn gourmet milk" with the promise of easeing their nerves and enhancing their performance. He handed them the milk in squeeze bottles with tips like this:

[​IMG]

Turns out it was actually just regular milk with marijuana inside. It was a huge success, everyone drank it to the end of their bottles and the effects were undeniable: Lucian moved to block every single ball (even those that only existed in his imagination), Shu went Alluh Akhbar while screaming "Laaaaaaatioooooooosssssss" everytime, Aslan went on all fours and started roaring so loud the opposing midline had to cover their ears and just couldn't focus on the game and Milky Way had sudden bursts of laugh that creeped the opponent's Angela to death. Sharr tried to use her active, but she was so confused she ended up shooting her heels instead of the ball, which lead to OHKO poor Angela.

Later on, after the match was over (and the effect of the drug ran off with all that exercise and sweating), everybody was happy and satisfied...except Milky Way. She doesn't hold that name for nothing: she's addicted to milk. And cookies. She knew JLawliet had a spare bottle and she was not going home without it. She also knew he wouldn't resist her cute smile (I mean, who would?), so he handled over his spare bottle. She drank it whole and even licked the tip. She also ate her favourite brand butter cookies with it.

At the end, she had to so much she was full. She drank too much and ate too quickly, so she wasn't feeling well, hence why JLawliet, being the gentleman he is, said it'd be better for her to lie down, while he gave her a massage to the feet.

The rest was pretty much Nari's POV, high af because she drank the milk too, but didn't play the match.

You're welcome.

12. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    So basically he was. Feeding milky chan steroids and drugs. Thats explain the not. Doing it. public and her screaming in pure ecstasy as 2D chan insert his syringe needle in milky's soft and silky arms, penetrating her smooth skin with delightful efficiency

13. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    No one said he was feeding her steroids. If you're talking about the "the spot" part, she was referring to where the spot he should give more attention when massaging her feet. Pretty much acupuncture 101.

14. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
  15. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

I need to make more fanfics.

16. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID: