1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Just a Newbie who needs help :'(

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Androssi, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Androssi

Androssi

IGN/ID:
    YuriZahard
    Hey guys.

First, sorry if I make any spelling or grammatical mistakes ( My English is not that good. )

I need help for creating a good team. I have been playing since a while and I usually put my players without really thinking about whether they are well placed or not .

As 5* stars Players I have currently

Dale
    Asakura
    Patricia
    Freyja
    Vann
    Kyoko
    Vitos
    Cashlove

And as 6* stars I have

Kirin
    Uriel
    Gaphyl
    Bora
    Lucian
    Duran.

All of them are lvl 50 or 60.
    I know I have to keep Lucian ( since he is the only goalkeeper ) and Duran. But I can't tell for the others. Especially for my Frontline. So if anyone could help me to choose who I should use, it would be nice.
    Thanks in advance. :'DD

2. Hypernova

Hypernova

IGN/ID:
    Hypernova
    Club:
    小楼
    hmm...need to know how much spu you have invested in all of them to decide, but im more inclined towards a dark/thunder team.

you need to get a line passer to maximise your striker's potential that's for sure. if you don't have natural 5*, try to superb train 4* line passers.

3. Androssi

Androssi

IGN/ID:
    YuriZahard
    Dark/Thunder ? I'm not sure if giving up on Duran is really a good thing to do.
    I got Luka today so I guess I could use her as a passer and and take off Uriel ?
    I also got Xing today, but well I don't know if he us useful here

I started to use spu recently, so just consider the players without spu.

If I go on a Dark/Thunder ( + Duran ) Team I will have

Vann Luka Vitos
    Cashlove Dale Freyja
    Patricia Duran Asakura
    Du007 Nute ( I can scout here, got enough ST )