1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Khirel chain character bug

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Russel18, May 14, 2017.

1. Russel18

Russel18

IGN/ID:
    Persmega
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Devs please help me, my khirel chain character win requirements wont go up,ive already completed the required player, tried any match games with them, still it wont go up. I even tried to change another player to switch khiriel chain character quest but nothing happens! Its like my chain character quest is stuck on my khirel. Please help, im already lvl 52 yet no chain character to buff me. Sorry for bad english. I hope it will be fix devs :( i tried to uninstall the game but still, no progress.

Attached Files:

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    All chains are currently unavailable since the very long maintainance

Reason is that people drew players they shouldnt, and unlocked chains they shouldnt have, and the game wont let you do the chains until the developers fix it

3. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    the chains have been "blocked" atm due the legendfall bug we had recently, that's why they ain't going up. so its not you, but everyone.

4. Russel18

Russel18

IGN/ID:
    Persmega
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Wow i see, thanks sir for the update and early reply, lol,, i just installed the game yesterday after i stopped 2yrs. I didnt know that chain char issue. Thanks again and i hope it will be fixed soon coz another reason is in the pic below :(

Attached Files:

5. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    yeah. if you are new and looking for a club, you can join nothingness club (in global server) for club bonuses and rewards :)

6. Russel18

Russel18

IGN/ID:
    Persmega
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Im not new but ill try to check your club since i dont have any lol.

7. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    we will be glad to have you on, on the team. ^^