1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Guides Kirin The WW Utility Striker

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by TsukiS, Apr 11, 2016.

1. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    [​IMG]
    Hi , you might know me or not my name is Daniel AKA Tsuki/Dan . This is my first ever guide so it wont be proly made .
    Ive been a kirin user for about a 2 and half+ years already (About 3 of them i took a break and used Leventor) I was inspired by Hansha/Cpoke Kirin videos and i really loved mono WW so i decided to give him a try .
    This guide will have the following points coverd , If i will not include anything that you would like to know just tell me here or on PM and ill work on it as fast as possible . So how about we begin ?
    • The basics to kirin
    • Advantages and Disadvantages
    • Preferable Stones
    • Preferable Line partners
    • Crit Rate/Dmg
    • Preferable Managers
    • Side Players
    • Aces
    • Counters Page 2
    [​IMG]
    So starting with the basics , Who is kirin and what makes his play style unique ?.
    Going back in time , kirin had his own short meta when his Active skill 'Extreme Reaper's Wave' Had a Reflex debuff to it . Back then Nerua/Angela Werent even made , and Lucian EE was one big joke .
    Kirin has recently been valued as low tier striker , but he became more intimidating with a patch that indirectly improved his Brainwave .
    After some time His Brainwave took a bit of a hit , But Kirin gained Power for it .

Kirin Got some pretty simple skills such as :
    [​IMG]
    Reaper's Wave III - Increase Attack Power & Crit rate by 12.5/15.625/18.75/21.875/25% (Up to 5 times)
    [​IMG]
    Harmony Of Elements II - Increase Attack Power & Critical Damage By 6/12/18/24/30% With Shot
    [​IMG]
    Focused Thunder - Increase Crit Rate By 4/8/12/16/20% & Crit Dmg By 5/10/15/20/25%
    With Attack (Up to 3 times)

Kirin true utility starts here .
    [​IMG]
    Brainwave - Adv Decrease The Base Attack power & Speed Of enemies By 20/40/60/80/100% with a shot .
    This part of the skill is pretty simple . If you had 100Dribble and the skill is maxed you will lose all the 100 dribble . If you had a 30%Dribble increase from skill/Stone that means you dribble would have been 130 , so reducing the base 100 Dribble leaves the player with 30dribble .
    Same applys to Speed .
    After Paralyze The AP effect stayed the same , But Speed was reduced down to 0 regardless of enemy Stones/Aces/Passives/Skills

After the utility buffs Brainwave took a hit which i consider as a nerf .
    The 100% AP debuff has been removed and added 30% Reflex Reduce , Paralyze stayed the same . It made stealers more vulnerable , but easier to CA .
    Kill Steal is still an option , but ONLY with defenders . Leaders wont make it unless their name is Choi/Bell and even they wont make it without lvl 70 with WW slot .

[​IMG]
    Advantages - Fun play style full of Rage and RNG , Powerfull When stacked up , Looks badass ? , Allows a very flexible line .
    [​IMG]
    Disadvantages
    You will start with a weak backline as the Littres will go to your front/mid to be able to CA more often , and for mid to be able to bring the ball back faster . Littre managment is almost the same , it starts with Striker > GK then gets twisted to > CA/Power stealer . Can be quiet shitty if not played the right way . Some just dont like RNG and RNG dont like them back so playstyle can be akward . Can be tricky to build , and needs solid line to carry him .
    Win big or Lose big , thats what it means to use kirin .

[​IMG]
    Glabaris .

Kirin After the Utility buffs got all he needs from AP to Crit rate and Dmg , what he lacks is Pen power .

Glabaris is a great place to get it , and not dragon bone .
    Dragon bone got Less Pen and ofc it gives Crit rate , but kirin no longer needs it .
    Go for Glabaris For more pen and AP for steal attempts .

Full stone build i reccomend - Glabaris , WW pen , WW Crit , Thunder rec pass .

This is the part where you can go wild . Why ? Because there are alot of strategies that are viable .
    When you see a kirin you probably wont see him coming with a passer . Reason is he mainly dont need those to be good , but it doesnt mean he cant use some .

An example of Kirin line is :
    Kirin - Choi - Milky way - Jeunese

The way it works is rather simple and straight forward .
    Kirin shots and paralyze the line + debuff reflex . Milky way will naturally be your Counter attack player since her reflex and repetitive attacks allow for better chances to CA .
    Jeunese is your Quick start totem for Choi and Kirin , and also your Crit rate/Pass effect emplifier (Soon you will see why) . Also used for his active to reduce enemy GK HP by 25% which is frankly quiet alot .

Now here gets the massy part .

I bet you heard of totems like Nerua/Yuri/Anael/Death Queen who got Counter Attack resistance skills and you instantly thought what will you do if Milky way fail to constantly CA ? And why didnt you mention Choi ? Well here is where choi comes in .
    Choi is the Power stealer of the line who can function as a CA like milky and a passer due to his Pass effect% in his skills . Now a Power Stealer is as simple as it sounds , he is there to kill whatever wont be CA .
    You cant CA a 90% CAR enemy ? Just kill him .

Now taking a step back from that line , there are many players who can do those jobs rather then those specific lines . For example *Be aware i will include preferd stones in ()*
    I dont count lvl 70 stone changes .
    [​IMG]
    Kiki - Great at CA and provide Speed/Pass/HP to line . (WoM)
    [​IMG]
    Rudiel - Power stealer and CA . Cant CA ? Kill . (EC/DB)
    [​IMG]
    Bell - Same as Rudiel . But gives a buff of 30%Attack power , Crit rate and Reflex While also hitting alot higher *Can essential be a striker on her own* (WoM)
    [​IMG]
    Choi - Insane power stealer , and gives a 50%Action speed and 75%Attack power to the line for 2min which syncs with kirin brainwave , Also stacks damage reduce to take less dmg on steals (Ic/TB/FTS)
    [​IMG]
    Milky way - Gives 45% Action speed and reflex after 3 attacks , got her own Quick start but with 30% and 60%Damage reduce when attacking . Also gives VERY needed Crit rate and AP 40%When maxed skill . (WoM/EC)
    [​IMG]
    Lilith - She reduce the enemy BASE reflex by 100% *Refer to Attack power of kirin* and Can recover her HP pretty easly with her passive/Active/Dark crit dmg stone . Also debuff Defense of enemies . (EoG/ES)
    [​IMG]
    Jeunese - Got Quick start , his active reduce enemy HP by 25% , Gives teamwide crit and pass effect , Increase dmg taken and reduce def when blocking an enemy . Can u even ask for more ? (SC)
    [​IMG]
    Kevin - almost same as Jeun , Kevin offers Quick start But different other utilitys . Such as Damage reduce/Crit rate reduce to the line to take less dmg on steals/Maintain ball in front by making the opponent backline not kill you . And his active which reduce enemies Action speed to make them slower even after the debuff is gone. He also got Defense debuff .(EBM)
    [​IMG]
    Anael - Can function as CA or Power stealer , and gives the line attack power . (TW/TB/FTS/WoM/PoL/SoB)
    [​IMG]
    Kaidormu - Power Stealer with double turn(Glab/FTS/DB/EC/)
    [​IMG]
    Linmay - Gives the line 30% Reflex and Crit rate , while also Recovering 10%Hp and AB on pass/When atacked . Can also function as a passer . EBM if you would like to increase your dmg by directly lowering the enemy line DR . Battalion can be used to Tank hits when she holds the ball to recover AB and HP of the line while taking low dmg . Or IC to help fight AB lines and hopefully make a good first shot with a pass .(EBM/IC/Batt)
    [​IMG]
    Meiran - Same as linmay gives crit and reflex , while also giving a teamwide 45%Action speed and Attack power after 3 actions (Disappear if a player dies , not meiran) . Can tank and recover spirit when attacked (EC/DB/TW/)
    [​IMG]
    Elaine - Insane reflexes , Insane speed , Legit OP . Can be CA or Power stealer . Increase Attack power , crit rate , and pass effect with an action*When attacked gains 100%Reflex and 25%DR , Her base reflex is about 1.1k . Do i even need to explain ??* (EBM/SC/FTS)
    [​IMG]
    Victoria - Insane 50%Reflex buff to line , Stacks 10%HP/AP when critting . Very tanky and can help keep ball in front .(EBM/FTS)
    [​IMG]
    Tyler - Broken reflex stats when he stacks his skills , Same as rudiel selfish but can power steal EASLY , he got Friendship chain with Kirin which grants 10%AP and crit . (WoM/SoB/TB)
    [​IMG]
    Qiyou - Her speed is amazing , her ace is great for mono WW , her reflexes are great , a good CA . If she didnt die when someone attacked her 2 times she can function as Power stealer (EC/DB)
    [​IMG]
    Silk - Silky Smooth , almost same ace as qiyou but with lower % and includes dark players . High speed and reflex
    Stacks reflex , AP and critical resistance to make your front survive And deal more Dmg .
    (EoG/EC/FTS)
    [​IMG]
    Cynthia - Power stealer if able to crit , reduce whole enemy team Action speed by 15% . (Glabaris)
    [​IMG]
    Metatron - Game biggest bitch @_@ - Debuff Reflex , AP and max hp of enemies by 25% , On attack decrease enemy team AB by 10% and recover 10/7.5 AB/HP When attacked . Insane reflex , insane power stealer , double turn active . (WoM/FTS/SoB)
    [​IMG]
    Zhen long - Can function as power stealer and reflex/Crit dmg totem . With crit he is pretty tanky and recover his own AB , if you look for a WW Power stealer its Rudiel or Kaid but this guy can do a nice job .(DB/EC)
    [​IMG]
    Serestia - Legend . Looks good . Works like magic . She can Paralyze an enemy when they penetrate/steal from her , her active makes 1 player an open door to CA/Kill . Stacks 10%(3times) reflex/Mhp Debuff for 45min , and another 10% debuff for 8min which reduce 10%AP,Crit dmg and Crit rate(3Stack) . (IC/Battalion/FTS/TB)
    [​IMG]
    Luka - Increase The line speed , Crit and pass By (15/20/30) . Equip with IC she can pass very fast thanks to her high Speed , And procces a Speed debuff of 20% for 5min . Her active gives Pen which is needed for kirin And she recovers 20% Spirit with Pass/Steal , All in all she is really worth it .
    [​IMG]
    Shura - Bunny chan , gives Inspiring II (30%Crit/Reflex) , should not be used with Meiran/Linmay .
    Her active gives Crit rate which is also needed for kirin , but her main selling is her Passive risk field .
    Risk Field Reduce enemy line Crit Resist by 10% for each action they take with 60% for 5min , this in long games can essentialy make her a 80%Crit rate totem .(SC)
    [​IMG]
    Evylin - Edward sister She recently got a nice buff changing her totem to 15%Crit rate/Dmg which is nice for Kirin AND Stealers . She got he same active as Shura(Crit rate) . She got a skill that makes her almost immune to Crits , giving her up to 75%Crit resist , in addition to her Effort skill which recovers HP and AB(HP nerfed in PvP) .(SC)

So after we know what players we can use we carefully chose what we want to use .
    I for example as a strict mono WW player use Kirin - Rudiel - Kiki - Meiran
    Kiki function as CA and sometimes power stealer , Rudiel is built for pure power steals , And meiran to make kirin Crit easier and to increase my front speed to allow faster steal attempts .

Kirin lines are very flexible and most of them are always viable , but some just need more investment to see results .

Kirin Crit dmg is the highest ingame . His Crit dmg maxed out reach out to 105% Crit dmg in the third shot .
    This is higher then william , but william doesnt need to stack it .
    His Crit Rate scales up aswell for up to 185%!!! .

focused Thunder gives 20% and his active adds 25% per stack .
    So on first shot your already got 45% add(Be aware focused thunder disappear with death but not active)

Kirin Base Crit on lvl 70 +160 LWF is 56% (No transcedent) .
    Assuming u have him in a line with say Kirin bell elaine , on first shot u get (without stones)
    166 Crit rate , Add Neria in mid 176 , Added 2 Crit stones and some subs you get 200% on first shot pretty easly . Second shots will probably have elaine second stack so u reach 245% , 270% IF u managed to pull active .
    As for AP , Kirin gets on first shot 25%Active , 30%Harmony , 10%Striker , 30%Bell , 30% elaine (Depend on 70 or 60) , And i you got glab another 30% .

Basically his Crit dmg/Rate/AP are just about perfect . All u need to worry about is pen .

So managers are the 'Easy' part there isnt much to think about .
    Managers i reccomend using most are
    [​IMG]
    Lucy - Gives Power And Tech 15/18/21/24/27/30 . Power and Tech gives Kirin more Crit and dribble .
    Also Tech gives Steal so power stealers will be happy , while it also gives Reflex so CA units will be happy too .
    Win - Win

[​IMG]
    Samiel - Gives speed and Vitality 10/12/14/16/18/20 . Speed increase speed ofc 0_0 , and also increase reflex , Crit and Dribble .
    It also increase Steal stats (Ya we making a nuclear stealers here) .

[​IMG]
    Clover - Gives Tech and AP 10/12/14/16/18/20 .
    Now is the part ppl ask is this fella high ? Why u no gerold ? You see , Gerold vs Clover for most striker is Gerold . Buy why not for kirin ? Because Clover gives even more Tech . More Tech = More reflex .
    More Tech = More Steal . So in the end you lose the 10AP and 30Speed , but for me the tech is worth it . Also she is a loli

This part can get complicated because there are many units that may be good , but you cant find a way to place em in your team . Side players are basically players that arent in your front , but they got Global buffs/Debuff that help you in one way or another .

[​IMG] < Sexy dragon inbound (MUST)
    Nerai - MUST . using kirin you will find yourself using other WW units gurantee and nerai part is to make them faster , and a chance to hurt alot more with a 15%Action speed/Crit rate global WW buff . Can function as Killer-CM or Mid wing player for pass and CA when player try to pen her . Get her , Love her .

[​IMG](Highly Reccomended)
    Aslan - Her active gives 10%AP/Reflex and stack 3 times(No CD) . The best part is she gives ALL defenders 50%Steal and 25%HP essentialy making them tankier and making some CA more into Power stealers *And power stealers into Truck stealers*

[​IMG](Reccomended)
    Khirel -25%AP/Crit dmg buff to entire team , Makes with Aslan defenders like rudi murder anything .
    Got buffed and is very hard to CA thanks to CAR .

[​IMG](Higly Reccomended)
    Meta - Game biggest bitch . Place her anywhere you want even infront of enemy striker and she still fucks the other team . Controls AB like a pro and doesnt have to be in kirin front to fuck things up .

[​IMG](Reccomended)
    Beth - That bitch friend ^ . Gives 30%AB with free active , but only after 5 min in game . Gives 10%AB to team on pen . Quiet tanky and can manage steals in midline .

[​IMG](Highly Reccomended~MUST)
    Choi - Broken .
    If you hate having 2 males in your front for some reason and you place him in mid , Dont worry .
    Once he Pens and pass his passive will apply to front .

[​IMG](Reccomended)
    Cynthia - The master of crit dmg and kill steals . Reduce the whole opponent team speed by 15% . you can even place her at backline as a penetrator .

[​IMG] (Reccomended)
    Lia - When she pass , she gives global 20%Speed . Great CM . She can tank some hits but wouldnt really reccomend trusting her to survive attack from all mid/Bell/Cynthia/Meta/Choi .

[​IMG] (Reccomended)
    Meiran - Whats special about her and why is she the only global player reccomended here . Whats special about her is she gives speed . 30%Speed if she pens and pass(And 30%AP) . Speed is crucial part of kirin lines . Since you dont only need AB recover but also speed to outspeed other opponents .
    [​IMG] (Reccomended)
    Duke - Some will wonder what he is doing here , he is here since he got a major buff of 50%DR passive .
    It makes him able to tank any generic backline attacker and procced to mid domination .

Reccomended - Good to have , very helpful but can survive without .
    Higly Reccomended - Get them . Helps alot and if you skip you better have a good excuse .
    MUST - Get her . i dont care what u think just do it .
    [​IMG]

Credits for Wikia&Google for the players icons .

Last Update - 4/8/16[/spoiler]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Trinityz likes this.
  2. Xand

Xand Elf in a dark elf team

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    Hello! thank you for your awesome guide. Howewer I want to ask few things and add few things.

First. You not include Zhen long to line players why? Since im unlucky to get him I cant say for sure, but after asking other players who got him Zhen high crit rate plus reflex crit dmg buff plus damage reduction allow him to be power stealer. But I will be glad to hear yout opinion on this matter.
    Second. Miho front for passings, I cant say for sure, but got feeling she will fit with Kirin line just fine. Not for steal, just to pass ball around and make a perfect stun line. I cant say for sure, because I dont have her, but want to hear opinions on that matter.

Also about Metatron front. I use meta front along with Kirin in mono ww off color. I can say, Metatron front can allow you to steal ~3 times before she out of HP, thats not great because Kiki can do ~6 attempts before she suicides. may be in rainbow Metatron perform better. Metatron better than Kiki only when enemy moves and try to pen through Meta. But I cant say it is good if enemy moves because Im trying to make it so enemy dont move or they are dead.

Pairing two stealers for me seems wrong ( But again i can be wrong) Because defenders always steal, and if one defender is faster, he will do all the work and other will just passing around and it can happen that your faster defender suicides and other defender just standing.

And last one, I heard than Jeunese Kirin line is weird. But I personally think its awesome. The only troubles me, Jeunese front right gets ball first and if enemy line is fast ( my mid love hit enemy metatron so much ) he usually get killed. Will it be wise use Battalion just to make sure he stand and buff and dont loose to fast lines?

Trinityz likes this.
  3. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    @Xand *Prepare for a text wall*
    Zhen long for sure can be used in a kirin line , in some cases might even be reccomended . But for a leader(Even with his own buff) His reflexs are low to actually CA Defenders like anael/Kiki or Leaders like magnus . He can however function as a power stealer but if you want a WW power stealer then rudiel will be better at it .
    Also kirin Dribble low without passer so stacking even more crit dmg wont be as effective .

As for miho I Totally forgot about her do have her but didnt test her and how she does in actual play , she offers a great utility with both her totem and spirit/AB drain , raising the reflex and HP to be able to tank some hits . Her spirit drain can save your ass vs Active block GK's . But with her your pretty much locked at playing 4front . Since she cant actually stealer/CA herself and she needs a QS player you need someone who can steal the ball back .

Kiki Vit is higher then meta which in addition to her HP totem(And your qiyou ace) gives her more hp so thats probably why you get more trys . Also kiki active got DR so in 1 hit you can take much less dmg . You can say that meta utility cover for this as in 2 hits of active she will kill the defender for sure and reduce 40%AB(If she can) .

2 Stealers are a good idea mainly because you cant make 1 one them do both jobs of Power steal and CA (Unless its Meta/Choi/Bell) Sometimes you will be in a situation where 1 of your stealers is at low on HP vs moderate HP backline , if that stealer is leader he is gone . If its a defender he might try to steal and die easly . Thats where you other stealer come into play with more HP . I always reccomend 4 front kirin with
    Kirin - Power stealer - CA - Utility
    Utility being a Kevin/Jeun/Linmay/Meiran
    But be aware it doesnt need t be 2 Defenders . it can be 1 leader 1 defender .
    For example : Kaid/Milky way - Lilith/Rudiel and so on

How is it wierd 0_0 ? If you can make jeun act first you can completly ignore kirin using his active in first shot (Should be at second or third) And eliminate a Silla ace (Wont work on healing GK's) . It might be a good idea to use Battalion but i cant really see him surviving Anael/Mw steals or a CA . did you try ramping up his speed ? Jeun speed is actually quiet good as he is in the top 10 highest speed having about 70 on side when maxed .

I played with your team a couple of times since were both at NF2 and your mid is almost same as mine Except my CM is Nerai , if i were you i would try nerai CM aswell . With Active to qiyou u get smoother line breaking at sides , and nerai can be built to OHKO metas (Hard to do on meta with Batt and silla ace) Also id work on ur meiran to place in mid instead of Qiyou so when u pen u get 30%Avtion speed and Attack power.

4. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    @tsukix98 Thank you for reply.
    Too bad Rudiel better than Zhen. Anyway I would prefer use him instead of Rudiel, just because of husbando reasons. About Miho and 4 front If it worth it, why not?

About Meta She is good but I got feelings not in mono WW

Yes, Im trying to make Jeunese faster. Need Kirin Jeunese stone build for Jeunese.
    (Wow, someone was using my team!)
    About Neraizel Mid with Meiran, I wanted to use her mid, But I lack players to fullfill my perfect team. Until i get some other players i want (Zen, Miho, May be Khirel), I will use LinmayIC Meta mid, just because now this work smoother that Nerai-meiran-Silk\qiyou. About Nerai OHKO meta build never heard of that. But Meiran - Nerai - Zhen mid Nerai can have ~3000 reflex. If not OHKO CA then.

5. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    @Xand np :)
    She is better at power stealing . Zhen can still have his utility if u use passer inline .

Well my miho atm got 0spu so using her vs SS+ teams atm is bad idea . In general she will most likely almost get killed in first hit which means she will only block .

U can use meta in WW but u will need silk as ace .

Dmg is more predictable then CA , thats why i prefer building her over dmg and not CA . My nerai at CM almost got 1k steal without a PoL , 30% pen and 90%crit dmg without zhen . I can ohko most CM that arent Lia/heavy meta .

6. Quisil

Quisil

IGN/ID:
    Kuudou
    There is a wikia for soccer spirits with decent thumbnails: http://soccerspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Ardor
    Change for whatever attribute. There are also base evo thumbnails in the chain pictures too.

I'm sure they won't mind you using them if you ask for permission.

7. Myamo

Myamo

IGN/ID:
    Myamo
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Amazing Guide -I have been using kirin since the launch and im glad to see that there are more people using him ( at one point i thought i was alone ;w; )
    Keep up the great work !

8. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    Glad to see more kirin users/wink/Never alone in kirin club

9. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Eeeeeey good stuff. It's nice to see someone take utility seriously. Also monoWW4lyfe.

10. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    /hello/*I actually only like Kirin in utility tree /dance/* And ya MonoWW4LAIFU

Querry likes this.
  11. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    So pretty much every ace that affects Kirin will be here . Some off colors can be placed depending on the unit . Choose Ace wisely as it can help you out alot more then you think .
    I for example as 11/11 Mono WW team chose Miho ace . Maybe soon will replace for a more Dmg oriented ace .

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    Same Ace . Pretty basic ace , gives HP and attack power . Helps to survive and Kill faster . WW/ardor ace . (Both got 30%HP and AP)

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    Same as above just WW/Thunder ace .
    (Because Nikita doesnt have EE Zhen got 5%More *25% HP/AP vs 30%* )

[​IMG] & [​IMG]
    Same ace . Gives flat 45% DR(Then u add to it all the DR skills/stones/subs) . Allows to take alot less dmg when HP is 80% and Above . Mainly its to help GK to survive , But also affects your stealers survivability . As for mid , most of the time things gets blown away in 1 hit anyway .

[​IMG]
    The old Fashioned Reflex/HP ace . Be aware this ace is MONO .If i remember correctly The first Unit to ever get this kind of ace . Gives at max 35%Reflex and HP to WW units , Great for mono . Allows to CA more often and more HP is always good .

[​IMG]
    Same as Qiyou , But with Dark players mix . Also since she lacks EE the value ATM is only 25% . Dark and WW is nice combination especially for kirin since dark units love to debuff reflex .

[​IMG]
    Mono ace that gives 20%Reflex and Action speed to WW units (25% at EE most likely .)
    Pretty simple as any other ace , reflex to CA/Not get CA And Speed to outspeed opponents .

[​IMG]
    Basically a Silla ace only for WW units . But since she is sexier then silla you have more fun looking at it .

[​IMG]
    25% Action speed and crit rate for WW units . Use because she is cute

[​IMG]
    Prepare to get lots of hate for just using him.....Well he got 20%AP/HP ace to EVERYONE .
    Since HP/AP is mostly for 1 or 2 colors , he is the first to ever be a rainbow ace with HP/AP .

[​IMG]
    45%Attack power . Pure power ace . Not really reccomended :/

[​IMG]
    25%AP/HP to WW and Light units . not really the best combo but its nice .

[​IMG]
    Basically a Miho ace to Attackers and defenders only . Dont even bother .

[​IMG] Foot Fetish VS [​IMG] The Stripper .
    Same Ace really , mono 35%HP/Def . Use to test if Coop loves you , other then that use cuz Irre feet and dont use cuz no one really wanna see kaid .

[​IMG]
    20% CAR and CR for WW/Light players . Can be great if you throw in a nerua in WW backline to stack CAR for khirel/CR for Jin/BT/Irre . Also kinda helps front to survive by taking less crits . Uselesss alone .

Those are pretty much all the Aces that benefit Kirin and can start raising a team based on them .

12. Tatsuya

Tatsuya

IGN/ID:
    oTatsuya
    Club:
    Tsukiakari
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    This striker is my greatest fear : / , don't spread Kirin-ism please, don't want to see him everywhere like William, haha

13. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    I dont want him to be new william either lsigh

14. Tatsuya

Tatsuya

IGN/ID:
    oTatsuya
    Club:
    Tsukiakari
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    soon enough galaxy will be full of that guy : ))

15. Xand

IGN/ID:
    renemari
    Club:
    NekoFleetz
    Galaxy:
    noob galaxy
    He never will be william because of

1) oppai. Mosf will prefer waifus
    2) lucian popularity
    3) Nerua popularity
    4) Somehow hard to do dmg without uniques ( look at my noobkurun he do same amount of dmg lucian/isilia heals)

16. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    @Tatsuya RIP lmao

@Xand 9/10 games u see william , And i dont think william is a waifu /um/
    2 and 3 can be negated on 1V1 and its pretty easy to 1V1 with kirin (And all the other utilitys) .

As for 4 ya i can understand that , Tho you can still do nice dmg without unique*Glab* just need to build around Crit dmg and give some pen til you actually get Glab

17. Tatsuya

Tatsuya

IGN/ID:
    oTatsuya
    Club:
    Tsukiakari
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    every striker sooner or later need unique, and once fully train, bring ball to Kirin front and you win : /

18. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Old: 45 / S4 CoD (updated): 46 beaten / S4 CoD (Coop): 45 beaten // CoT: 45
    I might aim for GL after hitting CL yesterday. I thought about overhauling this team so many times already, like replacing Bell with Rudiel and Kevin possibly with Linmay. After all both of them, Rudiel and Linmay are 0spu, while Linmay kills my whole front by adding more RNG to it lieked the 210 crit first shoot. Basically you see in my front, a Glab Kirin with EBM Kevin, WoM Bell and SC Elaine. Elaine's always sitting on the right side since that's the place where the balls hits after equalization of AB from Kevin's Quickstart. The mid is kinda tricky, before I came to this result, I used to run a Victoria Lia Lynia Roina waifu or Meiran Nera Roina mid. Reflex buffs are crap once faced against high base reflex players such as Linmay/Sammy or Meta being super common in mid, especially Meta. Hence, I relied on debuffs doing a much greater job, of course also lessening the backline's worries by reducing reflex as I don't have any kind of reflex debuffs or buffs in my backline. Coop getting shat on a bit due to using Kevin with Disturb and Roina breaking through and proccing her def reduction totem is neat so far.

team comp http://imgur.com/a/k5uUU

19. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    Have you tried nerai in CM ? She is quiet crazy there , my nerai having 1.2k steal when magnus nemesis pops up and she got no PoL . So with EBM Roina and SC Alice
    You can make nerai very scary .

As for front i think your front is perfect alr . Bell > rudiel in steal power . But if you do replace Kevin/Bell for Linmay/Rudiel you wont lose crit rate . Only the QS , 20%DR and 30%AP . Crit will stay the same since Linmay gives 30%Crit aswell .

As for backline maybe replace magnus for DQ , since replacing kiki is a huge mistake and idk how much u really need virgil .

If you ask me ill only rearange your mid to Alice Nerai Roina (Lucian Ace) and get a DQ , other then that your setup looks great (And from videos it also works great)

20. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Old: 45 / S4 CoD (updated): 46 beaten / S4 CoD (Coop): 45 beaten // CoT: 45
    Well I don't have S2 besides Elaine, Shanti and Sky, Evylin, Crocell. My Nera is kinda underwhelming as CM even with PoL and correct setup, I do think she needs Khirel or so for additional crit dmg Bell sole legend.
    And from the video VS @Ciyanite, I feel deprived by the fact of having no IC user with high enuff reflex in a Meiran Nera Roina mid.

EDIT: Without IC your mid is going to struggle against any IC mid, two popular choices being Sammy or Linmay. So Nera is mainly used merely as a Meta counter I guess, while she is great WHEN you start.
    But oh well, there are two cases can't neglect either one.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016