1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Guides Kirin The WW Utility Striker

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by TsukiS, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Sakurai

Sakurai Promise Keeper~

IGN/ID:
    Thundery
    Im using cancer Kirin Meta Bell front, but the problem for me is getting ball to the front. Should be fine if i get some long/forward passer action tho :D

2. Bakaaaaaa

Bakaaaaaa

IGN/ID:
    Bakaaaaaa
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    @Vasallo

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately I do not have slot available right now (they are all active ;___ ; )

3. nateriversz

nateriversz U.M.R. 's apprentice

IGN/ID:
    RazorKick
    Club:
    TrueAffinity
    so? what is the biggest weakness of kirin strats? need to counter him so badlwhat my backlines cant escape from him lflip

4. Yeba

Yeba

IGN/ID:
    Yeba
    Club:
    teamsingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    53 CoT 42
    gitgud i use slow lines at my backline aka aliceivy + kiki .. never had a problem with kirin so far .. except one person . \_:eek:_/

5. Bakaaaaaa

Bakaaaaaa

IGN/ID:
    Bakaaaaaa
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    It depends, each of the individual who runs Kirin use varies of strats, so you can't just have a "checked" solution for him since Kirin have many friends(stealer and totem).

For instance, if you run into Choi/Elaine. Alice shut them down quite nicely, Choi suck ass if he doesn't crit, and Elaine reflex won't mean a thing. Moreover, both of them are leader AI so when their health are low, they automatically stop stealing.

For WW stealers that come with him, ordinary Ardor backline should stop then nicely, Counter Attack Resistance from DeathQueen, insance dribble(most of the ardors are low on reflex but have very high dribble) so the chances that WW stealers will ram into you and BOOM dead instead are pretty high.

other than that is pretty rare.

Like I said, us, Kirin user have lots of setup, maybe your backline work against me but it doesn't mean it will work for another Kirin's team.

6. haishera

haishera

IGN/ID:
    haishera
    i use him again to get champ this season. welcome back my first 5* striker....

7. TRexsays

TRexsays

IGN/ID:
    TRexsays
    Hey guys, I was thinking about running a mono WW Kirin team with the coming update. I would really appreciate any feedback!

Kirin -- Jade Rakshasa -- Rudiel -- Princess Meiran (Support)
    Linmay -- Neraziel -- Vivid Fear
    Magnus -- Duran -- Kiki
    Black Tortoise

Other WW players: Aslan, Silk, Vermillion Bird, Elizabeth, and uninvested Saramir

Questions:
    Would it be too risky to run BT as ace and should I run Neraziel as ace instead for the extra damage decrease?

Would it just be better to run Neraziel ace and have four man bot with silk there too? Ever since I started playing PvP more, I've been using 4man Kirin front lines :eek:

I'm still conflicted between Princess Meiran or Linmay as mid or as front. They both give so much for each position but I feel it'll be such a waste of an active if Linmay goes in the front :/

Thanks guys!

8. Bakaaaaaa

Bakaaaaaa

IGN/ID:
    Bakaaaaaa
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    I think you should choose either Jade Rakshasa or Rudiel, which in the future I believe Jade Rakshasa will be better when her ee comes. Despite that, I prefer BT ace > Neraiziel and ... playing Kirin is kind of a must to use Aslan since you will like to buff your Stealer. Linmay mid and Meiran front is ok. Silk is not needed, you can swap between Silk and Magnus if the opposing team is not Thunder/Ardor striker.

9. Ray91

Ray91 Oh ..... hey am a dragon roar!!!!!

What the best Kirin team but mono ?

10. Elestraaaa

Elestraaaa

IGN/ID:
    Elestra
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    for now i use
    Kirin-Evylin-Aslan-Kiki
    P meiran(Ace)-Neraizel-Vivid Fear
    Magnus-Miho-Silk
    Black Tortoise

i switch my frontline into 1striker-2passer-1stealer when i met Presty
    good luck for your monoteam :D

11. keiar

keiar

IGN/ID:
    ViviWw
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    ever since the reflex was nerfed
    the 4 front is too dangerous to run with
    just treat him as another bora

run 4 backs

12. 4staroth

4staroth

IGN/ID:
    BlackRookShooter
    I'm currently running Kirin as my striker with elaine, choi and linmay. So, do I need to switch Elaine with Ernesto that just appeared on my scout? I'm building ardor/ww team btw:)

sorry for my bad grammar:p

13. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 56 / CoT : 50
    Kirin-Elaine-Choi-Linmay is your front-line, right?
    I'd say go for it~
    /letsgo/
    Ernesto will be so much better, cause he increases reflexes so better chance to CA your enemy after shooting~
    Then I'll recommend you those stones : Choi IC or CI, Ernesto SC and Linmay EBM :3

14. 4staroth

4staroth

IGN/ID:
    BlackRookShooter
    Thanks^^ guess I will scout him then cause I have SC and I need those reflex and speed totem.

15. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

There's quite a bit of interest in Dansuki's area of expertise :eek: proves that Kirin to GL is in your cards : ) @TsukiS

16. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    sorry for dealy i rarely check this page thosedays (cuz no activity)
    Id honestly say no to ernesto over elaine not for kirin atleast .

Speed is good but choi will give it on pass , ernesto is a weaker stealer then elaine mainly due to Ardor backs being everywhere with kevin being a bich , gaphyl being a legendary , DQ being almost non stealable to WW units and shu being a faggot (im a shu user myself :/) . Kirin fronts no longer work on CA for a long time , its all about taking the ball by force unless RNG is on ur side then go reflex :/

17. Elestraaaa

Elestraaaa

IGN/ID:
    Elestra
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    imo, both of then are not that hard to steal

https://puu.sh/vsvG9.png
    this is my main stealer (Evylin ace+nemesis with magnus) for mono setup (w/o active, steal stat can only reach about 2.4-2.5k), can kill (almost) every back except khirel
    the main concept is to outdamage your stealer from the enemy attackers

18. TsukiS

TsukiS Kaori ♥‿♥

IGN/ID:
    Tsukis98
    Galaxy:
    Silver scrub
    I had a rudi with almost the same stats , having more Crit and Cdmg , Steal was around the 2.4-2.5k and some 20% pen left with duran debuff .

Before the reflect dmg patch some Dq's was strong enough to blow even rudi .
    The concept WAS to out dmg them hence rudi was an amazing option , but she no longer is due to her being slow AF , Haru can be offensive enough and do her job almost the same if not better .

Thats also the reason i droped kirin myself for now as backs are full of AB start kevin and slow combos .

Point is , rudi still works and the Dmg reflection made her job a bit easier , but she still lacks the speed .

19. SinVega

SinVega

IGN/ID:
    global: SinVega | galaxy: Zathrian
    Club:
    Nothingness
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    35ish
    Who would you use as a replacement to Rudi in a mono WW Kirin line? Too stubborn to switch to Shanti.. >.<

20. Articfreezer

Articfreezer If I were a sheep...

IGN/ID:
    Artequet
    Club:
    StandAside
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    I hit 50 once
    Jade Rakshasa may be pretty viable if you ask me.