1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

L/D to add serstia or not ?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by anavn, Jan 10, 2017.

1. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Well I was playing this pvp season and I saw how op her kit was when facing it. I baught her for pve this week and she is working like a charm. Was thinking maybe I could add her to my pvp team :

curent team all 160 7* msup fully stoned

balteon mw vonchi
    duke metatron beth
    leah chitose shaman virgil
    issila

I would be using her to replace leah in the player who gets shoot at !

build wise I was thinking ardor reflex *2 dark hp Calm Icicle

team buff wise it would be really nice but would she have the needed survival to pull this off and not just suicide into the strikers or die on first shoot? Also do you agree with the stone build or is there a more optimal one for that position?

2. Okayshows

Okayshows Recall Sharr please

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    COD 38/ COT 35
    Yep add her ! You should kick Leah or use Seres instead of Beth. Stones wise, I'd say EBM in the back, CI if mid ?

3. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    beth is for life so NEVER !

now in back I alredy am running EBM on shaman and since all she can do is be a totem with suprisingly high reflex value there is no better stone on her so no need to switch it.
    I do have ardor reflex stones with 10% spd buff each and 6% on the hp stone so I can get spid without ic but the thing is I want her to be shoot at so she needs to be able to take 2-3 hits from the striker ...

4. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Serestia is very nice for right now, however I do believe a nerf will come in a few months.

If I had to replace a player on your team for serestia, it will be metatron

5. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I also agree a nerff might eventualy come but they trying to give shu and her a reason to be used. So for now she is broken. The prob with replacing meta is I need that global heal and she is my ace so it would really hurt to remove her. Just did a match vs an op team and only reason I won was all the healing my team can do so don't want to remove any...

6. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    I see. Well in my opinion, optimal positioning for serestia in any pvp team atm is either cm or left mid or right mid.

7. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    You are correct that is where she works best. The thing is my mid is fine with 3 good legend while my back with the thunder pen aces needs a 4th player to survive or I would be using elain front insted.

So are you saying if I dont use her mid it is not worth it ? I will have her full 7* msup 160 by next week.

8. Sayano

Sayano Rollin 4 funz

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    You can use her in pve, but yes that is basically what I'm saying for your pvp.