1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Legend Advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Unis, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Unis

Unis

IGN/ID:
    Unis
    My team right now is

Silla - Elaine - Leventor

Alice - Metatron - Linmay

Kevin Duran Virgil Magnus

Lucian / Glayde

I have Nabi currently and can get a 900 DS stone legendary soon so which one should I pick?
    So far I'm considering Choi, Aiolos, or Jiho.

I have most if not all 5 star units except for most of the new ones, so any advice would help thanks.

2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    >So far I'm considering Choi, Aiolos, or Jiho.

choi is so far being bullied as he is taking a form of shit due to the fact he doesnt do things anymore that well as he used to where is part CI to blame (as it got a nerf), on which most users relied on as the best suitable stone for him.

its either a pick between aiolos or jiho, from what i can tell cant go wrong with jiho as she is being used quite often on teams (thanks to the rainbow ace and the pen passive). cant comment on aiolos but people still tend to buy her for various reasons. cant judge on nabi though but she has been quite ignored as the least hyped legend and her skillset is not that tempting, but go figure, maybe she can fit fine over limmay,especially seeing she has a position bonus but im aware if she wouldnt get wrecked on mids too often...

3. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Jiho.
    Why? cuz you haven't got Jiho.

4. Unis

Unis

IGN/ID:
    Unis
    Update I drew Aiolos today..... Man did I get lucky, but with the incoming nerfs how should I build my team?
    I bought Jiho and now my team looks like this:

Silla - Elaine - Leventor
    Alice - Metatron - Linmay
    (Magnus) Gaphyl Duran Jiho
    Lucian / Glayde

Question is, do I replace Magnus with Aiolos?
    I'm not sure that Aiolos will perform better than Magnus as I have never tried Aiolos yet and my mid-line feels weak so advice their would help.

5. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    with the recent changes, may consider looking at nabi now...thing turned 180 for meta and nabi both as nabi is more tankier now and meta took actually a nerf hit

6. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D58*I74*T50
    keep magnus, bench gaph for aio. put in nerua instead of magnus when against ww

get victoria for mid, she does great there in rainbow. wait with switching till wednesday (when we get detailed notes) but meta was crushed and there isn't any good replacement (other than felix)

I would also bench elaine for a second passer (luka maybe?), way better in this meta

7. Unis

Unis

IGN/ID:
    Unis
    I was planning on benching Elaine for Luka or Karpila, but I don't have silent cold but I have EBM for Elaine so I don't know if its worth the swap currently.
    Also what stones should I run for Victoria and Aiolos?
    I have SHoT, ES, Ermaltion, DM, SoB, Battalion, BoS, EoS, EBM, TB, BE, MoTB, AS, PoME, and MW.