1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Lets Invest a new char

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Snorcle, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Snorcle

Snorcle

This new even seems good at the beginning. However use interface and all designed really awkard. Me and my 2 friends accidently took the player before investing it :D Now we are wasted our 1 month i mean without event there are not much to do in game :(

DeltaOmega likes this.
  2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    what logic is this

only because the event is goen doesnt automatically mean there isnt really as much to do in the game anymore. this event is barely to even do something...50k gold get is nothing...literally login into club and done.

there is always options seeping out that you can do. me for instance camps on gold matches and do other related daily stuff

3. Snorcle

Snorcle

yeah you are righty i little bit overeacted but it is a big let down

4. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Same mistake made, i missed a few days because I was unsure of who to choose but was not playing much for a few days. When i selected i just clicked to collect everything because I thought I knew how the event worked. It just feels bad to miss an entire event and the reason is not because your not playing.

5. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    It took me some time to actually understand how the event works. They should've made an instruction at least....
    And about the lack of interesting activities in the game, it's axpectable that after spending some time in the game always doing the same things it gets boring. This is life -_-

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I can't choose one player that i want to aquire at first. And just picking some random player. Its a good event, but i got soo many players already, so i'm confuse

7. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    No idea what this is talking about, just rolling through, what I do best lrolling