1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Level 200+ CoD Champion Matches

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by CalebK1985, Oct 10, 2016.

1. CalebK1985

CalebK1985 Gotta' catch 'em all!

IGN/ID:
    CalebK85 (main) & WeDeWGames (alt)
    Club:
    StandAside (lvl 100)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 60 (first to clear lvl 200+ champ on 10-08-16)/ CoT: 50
    So, last week I pushed really hard in CoD. Luckily, Santa Selena helped me get 17 champion matches and for the first time I was #1 in Global. After the run, I was already around Champion level 180, so I decided to keep pushing in CoD, rather than working on CoT, and see how high of a champion I could clear.

Here is the gallery for the screenshots of the level 200+ champions I was able to clear. Luckily, they were all the "easy" champions up until 228 where I met Choi. I lost to him and then cleared another Bell and went back up to 228 where I met another Choi. I changed up my formation, but to no avail.

Choi defeats

So, I wanted to post a thread with my CoD champ strategy, and I will also link the YouTube video I am working on walking through each match (at 2x speed) so that I can explain things along the way.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I'd love to help as much as I can. And also, a HUGE thanks to @InnoX and @roflwaflz for helping me along the way.

Basic strategy...
    1. Silla Ace - need to decrease that incoming damage and keep your GK over that 80% HP threshold
    2. (Back Line) Create a "Zombie" back line with Linmay (best healer/forward passer), an attribute specific decrease damage player (i.e. Magnus/Chitose/Patricia/Nerua/DeathQeen), and a player with a team-wide AB recovery (Miho/Virgil/Avnore/etc...)
      1. I used Linmay (EBM unique) because she filled both rolls of a back line healer as well as the forward passer
      2. I used Miho (PoME/AS/PS unique) because of her AB steal from the opponent every time she does an action (in addition to her team-wide AB recovery active)
      3. I used primarily Magnus (for Thunder/Ardor), Nerua (for Light/WW), and Chitose (for Dark) for their decrease incoming damage of the attribute I'm playing against
      4. I like Lucian (PoME unique) the best as my GK because of his back line heal (rather than an individual heal like Zibroi)
      5. I always put the Metatron they gave me in front of the opponent's striker, but I could also see the value of putting Linmay in front of the striker as well... I believe either would work (and Metatron would still be attacked throughout the match, so using her passive to fill up the team's AB would still work)
    3. (Mid Line)
      1. Askeladd (PS unique & for forward pass to Elaine)
      2. Silla (TW unique) for Ace (and in CM so that Khirel "doesn't" take damage if you're feeling lucky to have him attack for extra points before passing to Askeladd)
      3. Khirel (TB/BE/EC unique & for crit damage passive) OR put in Valkia in place of Khirel if playing against a GK with an active block
    4. (Front Line)
      1. Elaine (EBM)
      2. Baltheon (SC)
      3. Sharr (SoB/BE/TB)
    5. Actives
      1. Ball gets to your back line...
      2. Stack up Metatron's passive of recovering team AB a couple times (before using Healer active)
      3. Use Healer (Miho in my case) Active
      4. Pass around the back line while you wait for 2.5/3.0 bars of spirit to be generated before using Forward Passer's (Linmay) Active
        1. If you are ever going to pass to Metatron (or whoever you put in front of the opponent's striker) and she is not going to be able to pass the ball before an opponent kills her, it is better to suicide with the player who currently holds the ball, rather than passing it to Metatron to be killed and then allow for a 1v1 shot against your GK.
          1. Sometimes you cannot avoid this and that is what I save my GK active for.
      5. Linmay active to Askeladd (or to other mid-line player to pass to Askeladd if additional spirit is needed) or Valkia (if opponent GK has an active block skill) and then pass to Askeladd
      6. Askeladd active to Elaine
      7. Elaine active
      8. Balth active
      9. Sharr active
    6. Repeat the above items 2x to 3x depending on how much damage you do to the GK (and whether or not Co-Op defense occurs)
    2016-10-08 05.41.23.jpg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. roflwaflz

roflwaflz

calebglobalkingtooopforme

3. CalebK1985

IGN/ID:
    Club:
    StandAside (lvl 100)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    plz rofl... You've been the US king waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than me.

4. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    Damn, didn't know there are even more lvls for CoD champs. o3o

5. CalebK1985

IGN/ID:
    Club:
    StandAside (lvl 100)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Yeah, they get pretty ridiculous this high up. 224 is good enough for me. lol