1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

LG role distributions so far

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icebarrier, Aug 22, 2017.

1. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Striker
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Dark N/A
    Goalkeeper
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Ardor N/A , Light N/A
    Assist
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] WWtrash N/A
    Leader
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ...Thunder N/A
    Defender
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Light N/A
    Attacker

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thunder N/A , Dark N/A

------------

Assuming bb follows on and doesn't curveball us, the next set of lgs in this season still should be:

- light defender (cause they tossed out kirna, unless they make up for the lack of gk vs strikers out)
    - dark striker/attacker (if they go dark striker then this set would have double striker)

*light defender, dark attacker might be the combination if they're trying to avoid doubles in an lg set*

which would leave the next set after this current batch of lgs:

- ardor gk
    - thunder attacker
    - ww assist
    - dark striker
    - light gk

^ theyd have to double lg gks on either this current set (nabi/kirna/miri) or the next set cause of (william/leventor vs jin on the 1st initial set)

2. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Ardor GK in next set to counter Miri once Miri goes classic XD

3. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    bell is already a leader so im not sure why you mark thunder's leaders as n/a?

whatever anyways i feel like going to the current rotation of legend releases and all things considered, we might be looking at a new attacker for dark (since thunder just now got their LG) or an ardor gk considering their value in the current meta is near worthless, especially when their defense consists of nearly thick air

4. Leatra

Leatra

IGN/ID:
    Leatra
    i think the next dark legend will be attacker because the change on some attacker active skill from penetrate to keep the ball but of course this may be wrong :p
    but if can choose i want dark striker legend and hoping the skill will fit my mono dark team :cute:

5. Laser85

Laser85

They do repeat the roles in different elements

S2 Legends: Choi (Leader), Serestia (Leader), Duran (Defender), Askeladd (Assist), Voncheat (Striker), no GK
    S3 Legends: Felix (Defender), Jiho (Defender), Aiolos (Leader), Presty (GK), Gerbil (Assist), no Striker

Still its all up to them to decide

6. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    They owe 2 gks with lev wil

7. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    L leg defender I got my ds litter belze mera stones rdy Join me on the dark side of the force.

Also I dont think we get a new striker or gk this set as they need to be clasic befor they create new counters.

8. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    "
    • The Light player’s position is Defender, and the Dark player’s position is Attacker."
    ----

leaves

dark striker
    ardor gk
    light gk
    ww assist
    thunder attacker

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017