1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light/Dark AB Control Team, Feedback needed

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by NEET, Feb 28, 2018.

1. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Armel - Shura - Alice - Ravian
    Duke - Metaron - Beth
    Serestia - Hyang Ran - Chitose
    Issila (will be replaced with Pesty once i get enough d-stones)

Overall Strat

SoB rav requires mutiple shots to be effective, so the whole team is built around speeding the number of "trades" to give rav the ball more offten.

The main weakness of tradeing offten would be HP on both teams would quickly reach 1hp, in these types of trades relflexs/ over criting / damage reduction would yeild a higher win ratio on a clash. The trade off is worse proformace while at full hp at the start of the match. The mid line will have more agressive set up for this reason.

Alice + Seresita will debuff thier reflexs by 20%+15/30/45% so its highly unlikly to lose a reflex battle

Sera has a team stun, Beth has a team wide AB recovery
    Chitose steals AB, Metatron steals team wide AB

Top line explained
    U.Stones are SoB, PS, SC, EBM
    Everyone other than striker has one relfex stone

Shura gives +30% postion relex, Armel gives 20%x3 postion relex, Alice debuffs 15x3 team wide. So it there is a very high chance of counter attacking when they try to postion break. With a shura defense reduction and a EBM base damage steals deal decent damage, while aiming for crit rate bonus stats on bonus.

Rav's weakness is normally low pen power, so armel is needed. 55% base pen and 75% pen with ace swich. Could get another 15-20% more pen when i upgrade the SoB to legend verson. Her other weakness is low base drible so all the other players in postion will have one pass stone, so the 4 man top could all pass for at least 600 each (while shura passes are worth 1.5k)

Mid Expalined
    U.Stones are TW, Battalion, WoM

Duke has high enough base damage and defense already, so he is the TW holder
    Reflex build meta with Battalion
    Beth's weakness was low starting reflex hence the TW + duke reflex buff + metatron/sera reflex debuff. Built for crit damage and a small admount of pen power as a leader class which can contest attacker class. A psudo double breaker mid (with duke as main breaker)

Back line explained
    U.Stones are Mark of bond, TB, [sera is missing her u.stone]

Sera to tank shots from thier striker, has a hp% chain effect, and postion hp from hyang ran so she is lilky to surive at least 1 hit giving her time to build debuffs stacks. In a high rate of trade team Hyang ran will stack her buff suppriseing quickly, she uses a full co op defense build. Chitose with a TB as a backline braeker, could replace TB once i get more u.stones since the crit rate is already too high.

GK explained

Legend Dense magma with Crit damage reduction bonus

Issia already has 3 souces of DD, so stacking more is unprofitable. 100% hp totem without couting ACE. Full crit resist build. Sera gives 15%x2 crit rate debuff, Alice gives 15%x3 crit rate debuff (-75% crit rate at 5 stacks). Therefore issia can counter crit strikers starting from 130% crit resist before ramping up to 205%, When thier striker high exceedingly high crit (vonchi/miri) trying to stack more wont help, hence the Crit damage reduction. 63% DD but with 25% pen resist makes her damage reduction higher than it looks, and issia is known to have high base defense stat anyway

could swap her out for a pesty in future for the stun effect.

Looking for feedback: how can i improve this team
    I already know am missing a Sera u.stone, and chitose could do with a diffrent offense u.stone. Other than rerolling stone bonus stats (which i will do when i save up more d-stones). What can i do to it?

I could make a 2nd GK legend stone and swap them out between anti low crit and anti very high crit. But it cost so much gold and effect to swich every match, am too lazy teehee.

This is for pvp btw.

2. Snorcle

Snorcle

Actually you have pretty fun looking team but for this meta Isillia with DenseMagma can get one shot by most of the Miris and Damiens :(
    If i were you i will be using Alexa if you want to use Light GK. I have team that it is pretty okey controlling AB. It is not like your its more of a power creep mono dark but still :S
    Also Utilty strikers struggling a lot in this meta either. If you are want to use 4 man front line dark light team something like

Damien-Hamerus-Celus-Shura(Ex) Will be better. It looks like slave of the meta and it is but still it is better. Also you can try sakiel instead of shura.
    For mid lane Beth is an cool legend and all but she isnt that great also you have duke which is pretty good lane breaker so no point using 2 of them. I would use metatron-serestia-duke midlane. Normally i like metatron as a cm better but you have 4 man front line with agressive team so you want to cut their action bar when they reached to your backline. With that you can steal the ball back and dont let the enemy striker shoot you. You can use alice with CI on your backline so she can steal the ball back right away.

I just saw that you want to but presty hehe :D Well after buying presty im %100 sure that you want to use

Patricia-Shaman-Pinol
    -Presty-

Backline. Pinol with CI and Shaman with Coop build. You can use agressive stones like TB etc on Patricia or Ebm for debuff.
    At the end i think if your team looks like this it will be better:

Damien-Hamerus-Celus-Sakiel
    Metatron-Serestia-Duke
    Patricia-Shaman-Pinol
    Presty

For stones:
    Damien- WC with Dragones bones sub is the best but you can make it legend with glabaris also.
    Hamerus-Ebm(If you reroll one of celus slot to ardor you can place ebm to him and place some pass stones to hamerus)
    Celus-TW until you reroll
    Sakiel-PreySantence
    Metatron- You can keep same build.
    Serestia-MoTB with ardor decrease dmg dark as thunder crit rate is good it provides %30 coop or you can just use something like crystalyzed crimson jade with some reflex stones etc or Lightning speed with 2 ardor reflex and dark as
    Duke-Keep your TW build
    Patricia-As i said you can try agressive builds on her or Ebm
    Shaman- Go %100 %40coop build
    Pinol- Use CI on him with 2 dark pen and WW As. It will be super op for you. She works so well with serestia+presty you cant believe it.
    Presty- My suggestion is reroll one of her slots to light and use Elrepeyon. If you can make Elrep legend with 4 dense magmas even better.

You can write me back for missing Unique stones and their replacements. Just use your imagination and have fun. I still couldnt get Battalion for my metatron but she is does her job with PoL :D there are plenty of options

NEET likes this.
  3. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Update
    RNGed a CI, its currently on Sera who is now at the mid line
    Beth moved to the back, currently useing her a psudo old school milkyway to buff 2 postions and give AB twice

Backline Beth is suppriseing effective, enough to recomend to others to make thier her defult postion. The logic was her active cant be used near the start of the match anyway, while reflex buff helps both back and mid. The AI does tend to break postion twice for double AB offten. Her weakness compaired to milkyway for lack of action speed isnt too terrable considering she always starts with at least 20% AB after factoring in passves. I do belive this would work better in a 4 man backline though (am 3 man).

I dont have a MoB yet, @Snorcle is sera a better CM than metaton? I wasnt sure since sera is a leader class while metatron is a defender class so she gets more bonus to taking hits

--
    My isslia actally doesnt get 1 shot by daimens, The chitose dark damage reduction helps (average damage taken 650-700 on normal, 800-950 with active) basicly enough to tank 3 hits, 4th if most of the hits were early and the heal barely gives enough for a 4th. Mostly loseing to Miri

Ty for your post though, i'll memo your line up in case i do get a daimen

4. Snorcle

Snorcle

Well i think metatron is better but serestia isnt bad either with refelx build it isnt about how hit she takes she will steal the ball every time anyway also strat is there: if they penetrate trough your backline by serestia that ab decrease allows you to steal ball back almost
    %100. If you want the use that beth you go on try to use her on backline with something like pinol and patricia. You will die most likely on first or second hit tho. Thats why i recommenned OHKO striker damien. With agressive and sticky team like this you want the kill enemy GK as fast as you can. You can play the long game eventually you will take hit and loose. Point is that your goal must be stick that ball in your mid and front line and get rid of that ball in your back line as fast as possible. Good Luck Have Fun :D

NEET likes this.
  5. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Thanks for that, It is something i thought about but had self doubt over
    Time to save up d-stones then~