1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Live pvp with JLawliet (Fanfic version)

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by Unknowned, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Unknowned

Unknowned The Part-time UnWhaler

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    @2D-kun because this was exactly how our match went :p

@Paradox @PaxMilitae @Kyoko Hitaka @Jaxx @OmegaPain @FieryFight @Xetael @Rem @Nawzu @Jinsaw because I spent time writing this and I want people to read it dammit :D

P.S. I actually wanted to give up halfway into this, as it felt like there was not enough "material" to write a good story, but decided to finish it anyway. So any positive encouragement or feedback would be much appreciated :oops:

-= *BEEP* =-

With the kickoff whistle, Neraizel does a light pass to Metatron (A) that would seem nonchalant. But having done this countless times already, it was a move that she could have done blindfolded and asleep.

"All yours girl, go easy on them will ya?" She said with a sly wink, as she flew to the front as you would expect from whirlwind's quickest assistor.

Metatron (A) briefly glances the field at the opposing Victoria, Bell and Metatron (B), before giving a sigh under her breath. "Another cancer midline, how exciting...".

"Allow me, fallen angel." Princess Meiran floats over majestically as she always does, and telepathically picks up the ball before rushing forward.

"Not so fast elf woman!" Victoria dashes over with a hard tackle at lightning speed, but the reflexes of Meiran prove to be on par. She elegantly does a 360 degree spin mid air, using her body to shield the ball just as Victoria's right foot runs through the ground barely a few inches away.

With almost clockwork precision, Metatron (A) opens her wings and soars forward. "Enough of the foreplay! To me Meiran!" With a magical flick of her left foot, Meiran floats the ball to Metatron (A)'s possession.

Without any hesitation, she dives 10 feet into the air and flies towards the front.

On the ground, Bell and Metatron (B) exchange a quick eye contact and with an almost unnoticeable nod of their heads, Bell pulls out her sword. "Just like we practised, now!" She shouts, and with Metatron standing on her sword with her tiptoes, Bell powers up her sword to a luminous glow and swings it upwards with a swift flick of her wrist.

Together with the opening of her wings, the combined energy plows Metatron (B) into the sky like a comet missile.

"Huh?" Metatron (A) notices the blinding yellow ball of light but this time she could not react in time. She gets smacked hard on the face and crashes to the ground, screaming in disgust.

With a smirk, Metatron (B) toys with the ball before flying forward. But instead of passing, she decides to dash down the center field.

Scowling as she dusts off the dirt on her face, Metatron (A) clasps her palms around the Battalion stone hanging from her necklace. The mystical purple aura of the Unique Stone glows around her and starts pulsating.

"I don't need your cheap co-op trick to stop you!" She screams and with a giant flap of her wings, flies upwards and knocks the winds out of her copycat from below. Having won possession of the ball, she glances at Lucid and swiftly rockets a pass to her.

With devilish speed and coordination, Lucid leaps into the air and immediately taps the ball hard, continuing the blistering pass to right field in the direction of Neraizel. In classic dragonball style, she shouts "Solar Eclipse activated!"

With almost inhuman speed, Neraizel collects the pass and kicks the ball vertically upwards. She leaps into the air, and with the grace of a goddess she flips upside down. "Here comes the fun part!" She giggles and fires off an active pass with her dragonly powerful legs.

While all this was happening, the entire back line of @2D-kun stood still as if their action bars were frozen in time.

Meanwhile, the soccer ball was glowing radioactively green and raced across the field like it had a mind of it's own. With her eyes closed, Lucid lifted her right leg and does a somersault just as the ball was one foot away from her.

"Adieus pretty boy!" She says and while blowing a kiss, delivers her powerful kick that rips into the ball. Purple shockwaves could be seen as the ball has now became a deadly rocket, straight at Lucian.

With a grimace on his face, Lucian could only put up his barrier and hope. But Aslan who was right beside, managed to dash over in the nick of time. In her shining knight armour, it was almost humorous to see a female knight coming to the aid of a male prince look-a-like.

Just as she made it infront of Lucian, the rocket of a shot from Lucid crashed into them. After the smoke settled, Lucian can be seen panting heavily. His hands shaking from the impact, his clothes half burnt from the sheer power of the shot. Both Shu and Aslan, who did the co-op defence could be seen collapsed on the ground.

With only a few hundred hp left, Lucian could only manage a weak pass to Kevin who had the look of someone that did not want any part of this war zone.

But before he could even turn his head, Kiki came up from behind and with her cat-like reflexes, took the ball from underneath Kevin's legs. "I will be taking this ngah~"

All within a split second, she uses her tail to flick a pass back in the direction of Lucid.

Lucian could only put up his active block in vain, as Lucid fired the finishing shot at him...

Jinsaw and PaxMilitae like this.
  2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2743)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Losecian buffs when?

3. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    *claps*

Unknowned likes this.
  4. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

From my bed.....never mind I'm going back to sleep
    IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    "In classic dragon Ball Z style" lol this made. Me laugh, btw do a fanfic of me vs your team! Will be so awesome!

Unknowned likes this.
  5. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Loved the approach. Shows a certain familiarity with professional writting, which I really appreciate.

On a side note, though, yet another good reason for me to not want you to write a fanfic of our match ;worry

Unknowned likes this.
  6. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Tbh I really don't mind, but it took quite a lot of effort just to write this. Maybe if I have more time...

7. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Lol thanks Pax, back in the 56k modem days I did spend much of my Internet time reading fanfics online, guess that kinda helped :p

No worries I would not write one if you prefer not to :D. But tbh the content would generally be the same for all matches, unless a lot of extra blings and whistles are painstakingly added.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  8. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Time is something you always have as long as you know how to manage it. P.s don't care how long it takes, a story bout my mono dark vs your team what I want xd

9. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Pls a match with me was filled with peril and adventure. Its not everyday you get to face a mono dark or someone as. Great as me for example! That story will be legendary I assure it ;)

10. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Lol you might be in for a long wait then. And did you do any recording? I need some video reference material too.

11. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I thought you did that....welp whenever you feel like writing lemme know annd we. Will have another match annd then we can record....i might lose more badly thou xd. Got lucky in this one p.p

12. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    I'm playing SS on iphone, no easy way to record matches. Will let ya know next time...

13. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 44 - CoT: 40
    THAT PART tho X'D.. well, nice one tho you totally bully dis young jedi :eek:

Unknowned likes this.
  14. Paradox

Paradox Proud Overlord of my waifus Lilith and Asakura

Lilith, Asakura, Kyoko, Lindberg and Armel's bed
    IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    I didn't read it all but it already seems pretty good. XD I'll edit this post later.

15. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

Metatron meets Metatron. Metatron vs Metatron, Metatron wins ! Metatroception!

16. Fiery

Fiery Traveler

IGN/ID:
    Avxlon
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Unknowned likes this.
  17. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Lol thanks, I can't draw for nuts so I guess writing is my best contribution. Unless @2D-kun wants to partner up to do a fanfic with drawings? ;)

18. Paradox

Paradox Proud Overlord of my waifus Lilith and Asakura

Lilith, Asakura, Kyoko, Lindberg and Armel's bed
    IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    Sorry for the late comment but damn, that's a pretty awesome fanfic.

19. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55
    Lol no prob, thanks bro! :D

20. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 44 - CoT: 40
    I dont mind tho, but havent tried drawing something like dat before and RiP my time :eek: