1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Lore Scene - Team Work reward

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RoundBall, Dec 15, 2016.

1. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    First of all, i love the rework of teamwork questions. i felt like there is more of personality in the questions that are often unique to each characters. it really enjoy the "dating sim" aspect of it.
    more personalization to these 5*-6* questions will be interesting tho. especially if it describes more relationships to other units.

What would be even better tho... is that when we reach the full red hearts and full yellow hearts. instead of simply stats
    Can we be rewarded with a little lore scenes.(not another skin - a scene)
    you know... things like.. a scene that suits each characters role.

what is different with these "scene" instead of skin is that.
    in these "scenes" there could be more than 1 character portrayed in the scene...

imagine like finishing a story mode when playing TEKKEN or Street fighter, or when manage to fully seduce someone in dating simulation game.
    so similarly with SS, can we please make it so that when teamwork is maxed, let user see a scene that bring more depth to the character. let us love our character more.
    it can be comedy, serious or sensual scenes
    e.g. hildegard eating ramen cooked by marilyn in apron
    or like. Kiki is given candy and a pat on the head by grandpa Jin
    or like Vermilion Bird slipping and accidentally breaking the door where Meiran is taking shower...

Please Please Please... BB, read this!
    its a nice way to bring out more of the lore using the existing system which Soccer Spirits already have

Now... who is with me?

Ozuros likes this.
  2. Reimu

Reimu

IGN/ID:
    霊夢
    I like tge idea, would make me more motivated to axtually do these.

Let's get that meiran shower scene!

3. Ryyme

Ryyme I kick therefore I am.

+1

I do like that they are a bit more personalized. I never found the:
    "I'm glad to be playing soccer with you."
    "I don't like what you just said." +3
    ...to be realistic.

1st Guy: "Hey man, thanks for letting me play soccer with you, I had a blast, we should do it again."
    2nd Guy: "F YOU!"
    1st Guy: "..."

Élanvital likes this.
  4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD:60/CoI:92/CoT:46
    I don't see this happening haha. Reason is same as to why this game will never get an anime.
    It will cost them too much money to animate. They are better off taking the time and money
    fixing the bugs, making new players, skins, EE's, etc.

There are still quite a lot of bugs in this game, for ex: in real time PvP, teams are backwards haha.

5. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams

IGN/ID:
    ThuHigh
    Club:
    SaviorsOfThunder
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    (To lazy to try)
    Yea, that's abit much to ask for but I'd so love it too. Always wanted more background story.

6. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    But @Drakon , @MyLastDreams,
    i am not asking for an animated scene even... just a static scene...
    just like a picture, not a clip. a cute ending scene...
    it's not too much to ask i think...

7. MyLastDreams

MyLastDreams

IGN/ID:
    ThuHigh
    Club:
    SaviorsOfThunder
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    (To lazy to try)
    Thing is, look at how many players we have. Not to mention how long it took just to get abit of information on the teams in the player book. I'd love for it to happen because then I'd truly be playing again for the love of the game. But realistically I can't see it happening.
    lsleepy

8. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

So like a SS visual novel experience designed into the game itself? Sounds great! If all you're asking for is them to implement more specialized images on the teamwork question screens, it'd be a bit of an ordeal, but they could definitely hold public events to fill in those images to cut costs and build community involvement. The issues lie in the rest of it....that is...finding enough images for every single player, filling in the gaps, etc...etc... With quality like that, the overall income they expect would probably rise as well. It's definitely got its merits though.

9. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

From my bed.....never mind I'm going back to sleep
    IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    This is an amazing idea but it would be better to post it in the official BB SS forum, they have actual game mods there

10. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46