1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Lucian Builds

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WhisperedEcho, Sep 24, 2017.

?

Which legend is better?

1. Choi

2. Shu

3. Jiho

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WhisperedEcho

WhisperedEcho

IGN/ID:
    WhisperedEcho
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Hello again so now i wanna know which legend is better in your opinion(i only have choi but i still wanna know)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. WhisperedEcho

WhisperedEcho

IGN/ID:
    WhisperedEcho
    Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    Yeah sorry for not changing the name forgot

3. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    jiho is a must in rainbow, while shu and choi are highly desired given the right team comp.

4. BioHazard011

BioHazard011 Lost Again :S

IGN/ID:
    Shadow556
    Galaxy:
    Ash league ^^
    Colosseum:
    29 floor
    I have both Choi and Jiho and I find their uses to be highly different. Jiho is a great backline totem and lane breaker while providing damage for striker. Choi is a beast if he gets the ball first his active not only increases his damage output but also his pass which can be game changer because of the buff it provides specially for the striker(that attack power increase is great) also Choi passes like a front line passer and if you can stack the passives he can destroy almost all opponent. But Because of the ace advantage and having both vertical and normal lane buffs I would say Jiho is better but Choi is not that short next to her.

5. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

Get jiho for pvp cheese, get shu for pve cheese.