1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Lucian isn't a good gk ?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Mei ~ komorio, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

Sorry if my question has an obvious answer but why is lucian not as strong anymore ? i thought he had the potential i dont see any problem for him unless the striker is damien but i havent faced any damiens

I would also like to know who would be the best gk for my team if lucian isnt that strong

Silla-Luka-Sharr
    Dale-Jury-Princess merian
    Shu-Yuri-(Nerua)-Lia
    Lucian

Currently i have isillia, angela and ronald , which one would be good considering my team and the ace ?

Oh and a question totally out of gks and all, Should i eplace any of my passers for elaine ? i also have hamerus.

And thanks in advance

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Lucian is dead because we are in a damidge increase meta and lower the dr the more you get destroyed he only has 15% in his kit compared to most who have 30-60% with better substain says a lot.
    Well you didn't say the ace but going on a while guess and say silla then you want issila angela requires duran and Ronald is a monodark gk.

Well the silla luka combo is kind of dead both got nerffed to the ground but if you running silla ace you can switch ou luka for either of the 2 should feel like an upgrade either way.

Now for that back you might want to actually get more then 1 survival totem cos shu and lia don't buff and nerua does not have the correct ele rez so surprised you not getting owned.

Wulandari likes this.
  3. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

My ace is actually lia , So like i am doomed if i still use lucian ? Who do i use then ?

4. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

If it is necessary i can tell you my benched players and all and i can form a team from there but i dont want to be a burden.

5. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    @Mei ~ komorio use issila she is the most versatile of the ones you proposed and ya tell me what you got and I can try to make a nice team out of it or at least a plan on what to look towards. Just point out also who you really want to use even if they not meta (only meta one is shu in that comp)

6. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I74*T50
    don't go lucian, it's pain and misery, lots of investment and building team around him - and you still get killed most of the time. he's really good in pve I'll give him that but so are other gk's

7. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    +he is good on pve. many debates are of course still going around versus zibroi or lucian due to the lucians heal

+very high vitality

+husbando material

______

- outdated as fuck

-outclassed by the 90% of the other goalkeepers

-not galaxy league material (doable but its very painful but if you do, enjoy having your life a misery)

____

in addition to this theres million and one things on where you can spot he isnt flat out good outside pvp. ctrl f on team advice and ignoring the pve uses of him, youll see nothing but as she is running like flat out shit and is even for more worth than a half bag of chips. his existency by having any traces of him being in high pve is nearly extinct and the new ardor gk might even intensify the progress if he doesnt get attention as its most likely to be assumed the new goalkeeper is mostly on the rise to save the ardors halfassed goalkeeping. if you want to go for it, do it, i wont be responsible for the salt since as im one of the rare users of him am already in that stage hence why to the minuses meant above

____

tldr low tier outdated goalkeeper worth a half a bag of chips outside of pve

8. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

My team build:-

Silla (e) - Luka (ee)-sharr (ee)(lvl:60)(+134) has unique (teranox blood)

Dales(ee)-Jury(ee)(lvl:60)-princess merian (ee) has unique (Dragon's bone)

Shu (ee)-Yuri(ee)-lia(ee)/extra (nerua)

Gk: Lucian (ee) (lvl:60) (+13)

My benched players:

Ardor:
    Elaine
    Sage
    Jacob

Whirlwind:

Vermilion Bird(ee)
    Enthia (e)
    Swimsuit qiyou(e)
    Evylin
    Magnus
    Beatrice
    Zhen long
    Linmay

Thunder:
    Cynthia (ee)
    Lynia (e)
    Vann

Light:
    Sky (6 star)
    Anael (ee)
    Chitose (e)
    Mikael (ee)
    Hercules (e)
    Isillia (e)
    Luri
    Virgil

Dark:

Verister (6 star)
    Lucifer (ee)
    Jeunese (ee)
    Malcolm (ee)
    Alkyde (e)
    Damien
    Orses
    Niarose
    Ronald

9. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

Thank you !

10. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

Thanks alot for pointing out his weakness and strengths !

11. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    K so like you got bearly any meta units or strong ones K so I would aime for this comp

hamerus armel sharr (if you having probs build up a shanti)
    Victoria linmay vivid fear
    Shu magnus shaman mariel
    issila

12. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Lucian's still great for PVE, probably among the best. His spirit generation and line healing can be decisive if you have the right setup.

PVP-wise, though, he suffers because he lacks DR. Keep in mind that it doesn't mean you can't make him viable, that's not the point. The issue here is that it takes more dedication than the popular GKs and, even then, chances are they'll get better results with the same setup. If you really like him that much, then don't let it stop you.

As for your team composition, it is important that you pay attention to synergies, Ace included. People have already brought the idea of using Rainbow Angela and how much better it is, so no point in hammering that same button. Instead, I'll bring a different view, one that might not be as strong, but still viable and, in the worst case, different: Ardor/WW remains a solid hybrid combination, so might as well embrace it. Why not?

SCENARIO 1: Keeping Lucian as your GK.

Renee-Elaine/Hamerus-Sharr
    Victoria-Erica-Princess Meiran
    Kevin-Gaphyl-Shu (support)-Death Queen
    Lucian (Ace)

SCENARIO 2: Have a 2nd option, one to switch around depending on the opposing team.

Evylin-Elaine/Hamerus-Kirin
    Victoria-Lia (Ace)-Princess Meiran
    Silk-Miho-Black Tortoise-Shu (support)-Magnus

Yes, we are talking about a long - and probably bumpy - road, but it should give you two solid teams and a lot of versatility for whenever you want to work on a Rainbow team. As for the Elaine/Hamerus, it's just that, sometimes, you NEED a double assist frontline (hello, Presty), so it's nice to be able to switch around both whenever you need.

Hope this helps. I know it's not easy to bench a player you like, so maybe my ideas might help you being less frustrated on that matter. In case you decide to pick any of the aforementioned formations, make sure you get Duran or Jiho ASAP, because that will make any of your GKs MUCH more durable...yes, even Lucian.

Last, but not least: asking for help doesn't make you a burden and it never will, so worry less, learn more and have a good time. That's what this community is for.

Have fun!

13. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

Thank you for the formation help !

14. Mei ~ komorio

Mei ~ komorio

Wow thanks alot ! i really love detailed explainations it makes me understand more since i am also kind of nerdy hahaha , but seriously thanks alot. I really though lucian was like kinda doomed, and i am also kinda scared of facing a damien since he has a passive that deals more damage to ardor gks. Thanks one more time for the help , i hope i can take more advice from you in the future.

15. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Best way to use a gk: Have multiple for diff scenarios...or have a Presty

anavn likes this.
  16. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Lucian is a penis actually. But he's usable in PvE (some top users have him)

17. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
  18. Lucy Anne? pfft... what's that a food for OP strikers? .. :x sarcasm

19. DeltaRubee