1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Lucid stones build

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Tamirk, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Tamirk

Tamirk

IGN/ID:
    Tamirk
    Hello, pretty much what title said, my build for now is:
    x2 Dark crit dmg
    Dark pen
    Light crit
    This build is any good? Btw today i got shard of barlung unique, so i guess its good thing for lucid?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    if you want SoB build, what it requires is having shura as your assist, SoB, dark pen, dark crit and red crit dmg on prsim... well that's about it... increase her crit rate by means of support players

3. Tamirk

Tamirk

IGN/ID:
    Tamirk
    Tnx for help, i have shura but i need to get dark crit and red crit dmg.

4. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    sorry, i mean dark crit dmg, dark pen, SoB, and ideally red crit dmg/blue rec.pass... just pick whatever available to you

5. Tamirk

Tamirk

IGN/ID:
    Tamirk
    I have blue rec. Pass lvl 12 and my both dark crit dmg is 15, is worth put the blue and replace one of them?

6. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    it wont hurt to add more receiving pass, since blue rec.pass offers additional crit rate on shoot, i just mention it since i kinda build her for in general, pve or pvp build

but in terms of damage, assuming that you have high crit rate, red crit dmg would give a lot of dmg