1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Lucy

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by RoundBall, Feb 7, 2017.

1. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    So... there is this handsome prince called lucifer.
    Strangely, tho he is handsome, he don't get much air time.

His skill looks good on paper to stand in front of enemy striker.
    Active steal on enemy striker = gg
    [Steal] Decreases the target's attack power for 12 min by 50%

his passives are very nice for defense and attack
    Increases defense by 25% and MAX HP 25%.
    Inflicts 15% damage to the action bar of the enemy within the position with an attack
    Decreases the critical rate by 20% and penetration by 10% of the enemies within the position for 8 min when being attacked. (Accumulates up to 2 times)

His stats involve around reflex, defense and hp

i'm thinking a few synergy with
    Alice and Jeunese to abuse AB
    and verister and Serestia to reflex steal the enemy.

Like... does anyone ever try this guy or what?
    if yes, how does he perform?
    Wonder if people just haven't really tried him...

say... Patricia Linberg Alice Lucifer line for example?
    where lucifer stands in front of striker?
    thinking with the combination that whole line, enemy's front line would have hard time dealing dmg to the backline because of crit debuff, speed debuff, pen debuff, atk debuff, defense buff, etc...

thoughts?

2. RoundBall

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    BUMP! srsly no one?
    R u all ardor slave? and game meta slave?
    no one tried to have fun with this handsome prince? seriously?
    i'll show you the power of lucifer!
    ... one day...
    may be...
    umm...
    yeah...

3. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

lsmirk

yeah, lots some people use him. Just use him like @anavn uses Leah. Keep tinkering until you find success : )

4. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    ALL HAIL THE HOLY LEAH. The god level backliner who everyone underestimates till they face me.

My theory on this game is f**** the meta do what the hell you want. If you want to use Lucifer build something that will work for him as he does have an interesting kit so there is some nice potential. Leah was my first 5* and even those she selfish as ***** I have used her for over 1.5 years and don't plan to stop any time soon. It is funny to watch ppl rage about why she on my team.

5. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    His overall skill set is pretty good, but even if you put it in front of the striker. It would highly depend on your GK.
    He provides -penetration and -crit rate. Are those things what you are looking for? If you are looking for just one of those 2 stats, you are likely better off with another line buffer.
    Does that help your GK compared to say another unit? The other problem is, the timing of the buff is kind of short, 8 minutes is kind of on the short side for what it does.

6. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    If you are looking for a fun gamble you can use him.
    His line will obviously be in the backline, the place you actually need the debuff.
    So put him in front of striker or no?.
    If you do, be prepared to cry at his Defender AI frequently. Like every defender he will try to steal, no matter his own HP or that of the enemy.
    His AB down is good, but due to defender AI he will either quickly not use it anymore or might suicide if he does.

However there is a second option. if you don't An option I didn't experience myself though.
    Together with Lindberg and 2 Defense stones, he caps out at CooP when lvl 70 with club/Samiel. If you give him an ardor slot via DS you can put Mark of the Bond on him for 30% CooP chance. When put in CB, he just needs 1 Def stone. (He has no affection chain T.T)
    He will be more likely to use his AB reduction (and possibly suicide in mid) and will have the highest CooP chance possible in the game. For a frequent triggering of his debuff.
    This is RNG and for fun it is okay. In League one should aim for 5X+% chances though to be reliable.
    Be aware that he is no linebreaker when build that way.
    Defending your Goalkeeper is good, but in the end, you need to score a goal yourself and there are better options to get out reliably or tank.

7. RoundBall

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Yesterday i tried to use him. and guess what. he did his active on the striker! just before the striker shoots
    50% atk redux for 12 minute is so good. william keeps on shooting < 1K...

having said that... it's very hard to put him in the backline...
    dunno who to kick out between
    Jeunese/Patricia-Lindberg-alice-serestia...

i did try Jeunese-lindberg-alice-lucifer. (lucid ACE --> 60% atk 40% Spd)
    which is fun. since Jeunese has AB start, Alice debuff speed, and lucifer destroy AB for the line...
    but it's actually a very risky line if the enemy ever made the shot.