1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Melisa build?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by RyuSagara, Nov 12, 2017.

1. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Just got Melisa and am thinking of using her instead of Shura, because I really like her skills. Not sure what I should do about her stones. Only Unique I have that will work with her is probably IC unless I use EBM. So was thinking of running IC with a blue pass, dark AS, and probably a red pass in prism? My front line is usually Lucid Shura Balth in PvP, unless I am up against a light striker then I use Shanti. PvE I run the Shanti line, but am probably gonna run Damien for PvE. Will Melisa make a huge difference over Shura or will it be minimal? I'm gonna be building Melisa either way, but would like to know peoples thoughts on her anyway.

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    The stone set-up you have in mind sounds good. Only reason to run Shura over Melisa is if they have a CR backline.

3. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Okay cool, and yeah that's what I thought. Her skills seem optimal when you can crit.

4. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Wuts a melissa. Is it editable?

5. RyuSagara