1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Mini Wiki app for Soccer Spirits

Discussion in 'Everything Else!' started by tangoJango, Jan 7, 2016.

1. linkynpark

linkynpark The Beast Of Possibility

IGN/ID:
    XGalahad9
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Installed for support, gonna test it right now, cheers bro !

2. betaSavvy

betaSavvy

Thanks for supporting! Having a community discussion section on specific units would be great but the biggest obstacle would be requiring user to sign up and login to save those data else it will be difficult to moderate if trolls abuse it and drown out the useful info.

Thanks for supporting!

3. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44

Saw that, works perfectly now. Good jot :)Love the new options.
    Here is a list of possible ideas do with it what you will :

1 I would say what is very frustration is the fast each evolution gets its own icon stuffing stuff and very hard to tell witch version it is for certain cards with same art ex Selena school girl uniform (no art difference)

What I would say would be to merged them in 1 and add at the top of the player page a select between normal E and EE.

2 adding cot formations is great and if you wanted to improve it you would add the wining condition as text under ower team formation and the option that when we click on the opponent player we can see their state values and skill point allocation.

3 You could add COD coping the exact same layout as cot

4 for chain manager for player trying to farm DS it would be nice to have a possible chain tab (using the cards you said you owned and cross referring that with the chains you have not yet completed)

You were talking about having players log in I do not think that too many will be against it as for example we need to log in to this forum. I would be fine with it. Just make it so anyone can see comments but only the logged in ones can reply!

4. linkynpark

IGN/ID:
    XGalahad9
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Hey np there ! I have one problem though... The app is just an infinite loading, I don't get anything out... :/

anavn likes this.
  5. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    maybe uninstal and reinstall to redownload ressource ?

6. linkynpark

IGN/ID:
    XGalahad9
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I'll try that when I'll get home tomorrow ! :)

7. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Just when you open for the first time do let it close until a 100 % or will mess it up

8. betaSavvy

betaSavvy

Thanks for the suggestion as usual!

1. Will add evolution and stars to the thumbnail soon.
    2. Winning condition can be found on the top right of every COT level formation page. As for enemy team stats, as of current it might not be feasible as there are not much interest from anyone using the app, not to mention the amount of data to compile with no means of scalability yet. Our main aim for CoT formation saving functionality is to serve as a means to save user time when referencing as we have only 4 formation slot to use in-game.
    3. Will do it if there are enough user interest in it. (player don't change CoD formation as much compared to CoT though)
    4. In the chain manager page u can click on 'Completed' & 'Incomplete' tab to check which unit have or have not completed the chain. U can click on the unit itself, it will bring you to their detail page and you can manage them and even see which chain u have completed. If the name label below the thumbnail is colored as Green, it means you owned them.

It may take like a min for the first time to prepare the database.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  9. linkynpark

IGN/ID:
    XGalahad9
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I redownloaded and waiting for half an hour, none works... Sorry mate, atleast I guess I supported ! xD

10. betaSavvy

betaSavvy

Sorry about it but just to double check.... after downloading the app did u turn off your connection? if not, does the database % change at all?

11. linkynpark

IGN/ID:
    XGalahad9
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I didn't turn it off but where do I check the database % ? I could only get a loading logo and the ad popping... And don't be sorry mate, not your fault ! ;)

12. betaSavvy

betaSavvy

Do you mind providing me with a screenshot & and also the phone model please? becos I have no loading logo and ads are not on the database configuration page so I am curious about it.

13. linkynpark

IGN/ID:
    XGalahad9
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Sure, just wait some time please, I'm not often at home, but I'll do it ! :)

14. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Who needs the wiki when you got ssherder.com? :eek:

I suppose it is more efficient and faster...