1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Mono Ardor | Nari PvP? | Server Universe

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Miguelone15, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Miguelone15

Miguelone15

IGN/ID:
    Rean
    Club:
    TrailsOfColdSteel
    Galaxy:
    Universe League
    Colosseum:
  2. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    I question the intention of this post

So whats the point of posting a video?
    The bit where you quickly showed the stones, barely is worth any information since you didnt show sub stats and player totals
    A replay of a few matchs isnt worth much in terms of info since anyone can record 20 matchs and post their best win steak to make it look more impressive than it actally is. You said in video description that you wanted to "test nari"

you would have better if you just posted your team in the "Team advuce" section or "Unit dissucsion" Rather than pass off your test as a "guides and tips"

If wanted to use the shameless advertiseing stragery
    Thread title "Nari PvP?" but your thumb nail just stright up says "Nari PvP" then you failed the clickbait. Its called the "curiosity loop" the aim is not give away much info unless they actally clicked and watched the video. Maybe edit the thumbnail and add a ? mark on it too, or ask a question to create interest, like a pretext "what happens when" .... "NARI PVP?!"

Red arrows pointing to random body parts, and face cam with over exaggerate faces tends to pull in alot views too

There is alot of youtube tips on the internet if you really wanted to drive up views

3. Miguelone15

Miguelone15

IGN/ID:
    Rean
    Club:
    TrailsOfColdSteel
    Galaxy:
    Universe League
    Colosseum:
    Ty for the reply ^^ I just show new formation PvP with Mono Ardor. Best frontline/Midline/Backline. Regards! ^^

4. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    I just doubt your "test", since your team set up is built arond chains rather than a over all strat
    and all your matchs are vs thunder GKs.
    in the top 200 right, more than half of them use pesty GK
    I would have went for higher attack damage rather than crit damage

I explained in a diffrent post how ER GKs will be less popular
    and there will be more DM and HoM in a few weeks time

I will say this once more
    There isnt much of discssion/guild/tip if you dont explain your reasoning behind your choices
    Anyone can make a video that only shows thier best win streak when they luck out vs teams that arent good vs your set up, am sure the average match dosent go as well

5. Miguelone15

Miguelone15

IGN/ID:
    Rean
    Club:
    TrailsOfColdSteel
    Galaxy:
    Universe League
    Colosseum:
    Ty for the reply again ^^ I'll keep saying the same thing. I tried new formation. If all you want is to complain about my video you are free to do it :)
    I'll show new formation and players if the meta changes. Kirna/Presty is new meta, so it's normal meet them. Regards!

6. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    i'm so impressed!

you have the best ardor team hands down in the whole world, no question.

very original mono ardor team btw

dissapointing that your in universe league though.

should start all over in global or korean server and make a non pay 2 win guide to reach galaxy there. you'd get more viewers possibly

/love/

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. rbtk

rbtk

IGN/ID:
    RBTK
    Club:
    Thenekofleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I use nari on global mono ardor and she pair well with Leo. Down side is Leo can only play totem role now since he doesn't have his EE. I typically run William OHKO with Nari and Renee with Leo totem. Works wonders vs those presty thinking by surviving the first shot and paralyzing willie thinking they are safe, bloop goes the second pass and gg.

oh and the 4min pass cd on Nari is op :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Miguelone15 likes this.