1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Mono Dark or Ardor/Dark

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by sarin1635, Sep 4, 2018.

1. sarin1635

sarin1635

Hello All - I posted a while back about a mono dark but I think it would be best to switch to Ardor / Dark. Here’s what I have so far and what I have in my box - also, unique stones equipped. What do I do with Beth? Should I make any changes? Should I switch Damien/Hamerus for Kyolo/Melissa?Thanks!

Damien (none) - Hamerus (IC) - YongHee (PoL) - Milena (Presty’s Clockwork)

Ashe (TB) - Metatron (Battalion) - Valk. Beth (Ermaltion)

Lindberg (EotS) - Jiho (Battalion) - Pinol (FS)

Vaidi (DM)

Unused Uniques - EoG, HoM, PoL

Bench -

Dark - Vitos, Ravian, Avnore, Lucid, Malcolm, Jeunese, Pufen, Gigerfelt, Krishna, Patricia, Verister, Lilith, Shura, Ronald, Zibroi

Ardor - Sharr, Leo, Nari, Kevin, Victoria, Taehoon, Elaine, Lia, Erica, Sage, Lucius, Melisa, Yuri

Thank you!

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Frontline:
    Damien(EoG) - Elaine (FS)[Ace] - Hamerus(IC)

Or if you want to use Kyoko like you mentioned, tho I dont see her listed as you having them, then you would probably aim to get

Kyoko(SHoT) - Renee(PS/AFK) - Melissa(SC)

Midline:
    Ashe(TB) - Metatron(Batt) - Verister/Pinol(Batt)

Backline:
    Jiho(HoM) - Lindberg - Krishna(EotS) - Kevin(PoL)
    Vaidi(DM)

Is probably what I would do
    I personally perfer Kyoko over Damien, both are good so I would say which ever you prefer

Beth isnt really worth adding in your team

Im adding Elaine because I dont see a Ardor dark ace, unless youve been using Jiho ace in which case I dont see much reason staying ArdorDark?

The backline is meant to use Vaidi as a crit resist goalkeeper, since thats whats shes best at

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I never met a good Vaidi before, but she's a potential character. Her high crit resist is superb, compared to same type of CR Gk's, she's easiest CR Gk build alive. Another problem is, striker with high pen stat will hurt her so much. DM cover up weakness, but her DR still low, compared to blocking active Gk. Her backline need to be modest, just in case to keep her alive long enough.
    But, yeah, Blocking and power-up Gk is different, their using is different too

4. sarin1635

sarin1635

Thank you both for the replies! I just pulled a William - should I just plop him in the Damien spot? Or should I reconfigure my whole front line to the below? Thanks!

William - Elaine - Melisa - Renee
    Ashe - Metatron - Pinol
    Jiho - Lindberg - Krishna
    Vaidi