1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Mono Dark Team tweaking

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by DarkBall, May 30, 2018.

1. DarkBall

DarkBall

I have included a photo of my team. I have no dark legendaries, and I am wondering if I have arrived at the perfect mono dark team, or if I need to prioritize replacing any of them. (also have a mono thunder and a good thunder/dark team with my bell and leventor, to deal with the issillias and mono light teams)

I passed on scouting dale today (was 600gp short) as my Malcolm does almost as well as a high attack cm. I equipped Malcolm with battalion which gives him some much needed tankiness against steals but not against penetrations. My Ravian, Lilith, Malcolm, and Ronald are almost fully littre’d, and everyone else on my dark team except jeunese and Gerard has some superb levels and power up

I’m coming to this forum for the first time after playing SS off and on for quite a few years (Bring back the uncensored art xD) - I want to know what you guys think of this team and if there are any suggestions on how I could make it better or who I could still scout/replace.

I’m feeling a little bit squishy still without legendary cards. I’m not trying to win pvp or anything but it would be nice. I dislike how most cards won’t use their active unless it’s 5/5, which is why I have Niarose on the sidelines till I can spend some littres on her. Gerard, Niarose, Jeunese and Krishna are the main cards I have been trying to decide on swapping or not. Everyone else does amazing especially on my back line

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. DarkBall

DarkBall

And this is my mono thunder team. Very much in the early stages as I’ve used next to nothing on them like gatekeepers and whatnot. The game just likes to throw me good thunder cards so I started keeping them

Attached Files:

3. DarkBall

DarkBall

I also have Tyler, Yuri, and Veronica from Ardor, and mikael and anael from light. Yuri and Anael have some superb but I’m trying not to go rainbow anymore

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    First of all, Veronica is thunder player. Maybe Victoria.
    Second, i dunno if Ravian is stil viable in both Pvp and Pve (Damien overcome both of dmg and low investment, which is easier to used than Ravian who needs complicated in line build)
    Third, you still needs more player to get a full thunder, but considering you got Leve, maybe a good thing to invest

DarkBall likes this.
  5. DarkBall

DarkBall

You’re right I meant victoria.

I’m never giving up on ravian, she hits harder sometimes than my max superb leventor with the same amount of pen buffs, and often doesn’t even need a pass to take a goalie out in one hit, with armel and jeunese helping her whittle away the harder ones like issilia

I had Damien once but used him for ST xD I’m aware that I made a mistake, but I’ve been hitting up to 4K with ravian and I’ve put a lot of work into her. I’m not one to follow the meta I just enjoy collecting the cooler cards and want teams good enough to beat 30 cot matches not so much for winning pvp.
    I’m still looking for a good goalie for my thunder team, which I’m just making to counter mono light teams, but I see that if I fix the back line I might have a more powerful thunder than dark team because of my legends

I am satisfied with my front line on my dark team. It’s the mid line and back center I’m concerned with in this post. I find Malcolm able to penetrate almost anyone (he hits insanely high numbers even on his first attack) but he also gets penetrated more easily than I would like. I’m considering moving him to the side and using Lilith or someone with more defenses as a cm.
    I’m currently looking for Avnore for my defense chains, and the game always takes Patricia out when I use auto place. I’m wondering if there are any other specific dark players I could be looking for to replace one of my back liners or mid liners (not Lindberg she is incredibly awesome)

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Ravian users should adding more effort in their line, so Ravian can hit more. It's okay if you like her, she used to be a great player anyway.

Malcolm hit hard, yes. He get penetrated and stealed upon easily as licking candy, yes. I'm also a great fan of Malcolm because he look so badass, and he's not playing so defensively. Just use him as a main line breaker and another player who boost reflex or attack power to back him up. If you up to Pvp, i suggest don't rely on heals too much.

Backline, most and suggestable player would be Patricia, over Avnore, because he's not benefiting backline anywhere as much as Patricia. And Avnore is a chicken boy, so he won't attack right after his hit poin is low enough. And, yeah, Lindberg is awesome.

7. DarkBall

DarkBall

I don’t want avnore to use him, I want him so that I can activate a couple more defense chains, then I will bench him just for cod and cot.
    Patricia is fine it’s just Niarose that bothers me as she provides no buffs or debuffs, and both of them need a lot of help to be strong attackers

I think Malcolm will end up on the side and I plan on 7 starring my Lilith next to breed her as a CM because ravian does not need the extra skill points or stats that terribly and the middle column could really use some. Armel is next to get littres and probably gonna 7 Star her as well before ravian or leventor. I know it’s not meta to have 6 Star strikers right now but there’s no way I’m beating some of those teams in the galaxy league even with that extra strength.

It’s hard to not spend money on the game when I still need tons of littres and unique spirit stones to get pvp viable, and I’ve pretty much accepted that my thunder team will be benched until I find a real goalie better than Nute (wouldn’t it be nice to draw kirna and round out my thunder legendaries) Despite that, I picked up Nerua and 6 starred chrono today.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  8. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    It will be good if you have Alice as the reflex debuff will help your frontline steal easier

9. DarkBall

DarkBall

is Alice really that much better than jeunese and/or armel? I’ve never seen her once in scout or even in anyone’s pvp team, but I can keep an eye out. (Not really into loli cards, that’s why I probably won’t use my 6star krishna that I got from mileage)

An update on my dark team. Lilith is now 7 Star and replaced Malcolm as my CM. I plan to 7 Star armel next and then maybe work on Niarose as a specialized line break/forward pass, as she has saved me from legendary heavy mid lines many times by doing that combo
    I’m wondering if I should just put Malcolm on the back line in her place to give him more chances to attack, but worried that this will cause him to take more shoot damage and limit Niaroses niche effectiveness if I put her in mid
    Also I got terranox blood from the preregistration rewards and gave it to my favorite attacker with an ardor slot-lyndberg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  10. Happle

Happle Some Person

About Alice, she is a superb boss (hence why she's not in scout), and she's actually used a lot in mono dark (mostly with Serestia, but she works really well without her). She can replace Jeunese

11. DarkBall

DarkBall

Ah ok I’ll try to get her when she comes up again then thanks. I drew verister and am gonna switch her out with Niarose even though she needs more to do her job, just because I like her art more and she provides an hp reflex buff to dark. I can’t have any selfish no totem characters on my team other than Malcolm and of course Ravian, who I’ve actually decided to 7 Star next instead of leventor. I almost shelled out 100$ for the legend pack to get kirna, but Ronald is irreplaceable for me and so is my whole dark thing. My player name is darkball anyway can’t start playing thunder now xD

. Dark utility will rise again .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018