1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor Mono/Duo/Rainbow

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Hyuuga, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Current PVP Team

Renee - Elaine - Sharr
    Victoria - Lia - Choi
    Gaphyl - Kevin - DQ - Shu
    Angela

I find that there are more and more mono dark team which i am doing terrible against hence i am thinking of getting a mono light team to deal with them. However, due to the recent healing nerf, light seems to be affected the most so I'm not sure if I should go for another colour instead.

In addition, I also do not have enough resources to get another mono team so am thinking of building a duo colour team first.

Planning to form a duo ador/light with Metaron as an off colour as follows:
    Choi - Elaine - Sharr
    Victoria - Metatron - Sammy
    BI - Chitose - MW - Virgil/Gaphyl/Shu
    Kei

Will the above team work or should I form a duo ador/ww team instead since light have been hit the hardest in the latest patch.

Any comments is greatly appreciated.

2. Abcidee

Abcidee Lazy Bunny

depending.....for ace burst mono but depends on what players you have

3. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    The players I have are:

Adorlthink
    Choi, Elaine, Sharr, Shu, Gaphyl, DQ, Angela, Renee, Lia, Kevin, Victoria, Nari, Yeon, Lucian, Jacob, Yuri, Sage, Lucius, Jean, Erica, Kyoko, Roina, Tyler, Bora

WWlhug
    Magnus, Meiran, Aiolos, Ernesto, Rakshasa, Aslan, VF, Silk, Saramir, Beatrice, Neraizel, Linmay, Kiki, Irru, Miho, Irre, Evylin, Shanti, Rudiel, Fenrir, Zhen Long, BT, VB, Kirin

Thunderlwink
    Luka, Cynthia, Hildegard, Freyja, Haru, Vann, Lukia, Butcher, Nerua, Griffith, Lynia, Jury, Veronica, Guinevere, Blade, Thor, Karpila, Raklet, Beta

Lightlmusic
    MW, Sammy, Virgil, Isillia, Silla, Kei, Celus, Anael, Uriel, Mariel, Mikael, Latios, Hiro, Dynames, Muspel, Ustiel, Hyang Ran, BI, Chitose, Hercules, WG

Darklsilent2
    Baltheon, Ravian, Zibroi, Orses, Malcolm, Alice, Jheet, Vitos, Lilith, Dale, Jeunese, Lucid, Ronald, Avnore, Patricia, Lucifer, Gerrard, Verister, Pinol, Asakura

I believe I have most of the key players for each colour except for the Legends (Damn..Seriously no luck with themlsigh)

As mentioned in my opening thread that I already got a mono Ador team so I am thinking of forming a mono Light
    team to deal with mono dark team. However, due to limited resources, I am unable to train all of them so I would like to know how is Light doing after the recent healing nerf patch which hit them the most.

Please let me know what are the options that I have with the players that I have above so I can decide where I should be focusing on.

In addition, I have around 750+ DS now and am deciding to get either Metatron, Askeladd or Duran. Leaning more towards Metatron but any advice will be helpful.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  4. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Came up with these few duo colour formation. Which of them are worth investing in or should I just continue to max out my mono ador team?

Ador Light.jpg Ador Dark.jpg Ador WW.jpg