1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Mono Light help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Ferroh, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Ferroh

Ferroh

IGN/ID:
    Ferroh
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    I was planning to make a Mono Light Team in my other account and I was wondering if there’s any specific players for the backline or the team itself. I am using Hiro as striker, Sakiel as the ace.

Preferably only list 5 star players, but legends are fine too. I have Beth, if you’re wondering

2. Artimizu

Artimizu

IGN/ID:
    Artimizu
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    hmm... heres a list of recommended players I came up with:
    5 stars
    Silla(front)- the only light assist I could think of and also the fact that Hiro needs pen since his skill set has none of that.
    Cassiel(mid)- provides quite a lot of reflex for your midline. Since Beth needs to attack to activate her reflex buffs, you definitely need other units that gives reflex buff besides her.
    Mikael (mid)- Also has reflex buff for the line. Provides spirit if he gets to attack. Your team will be needing a lot of spirit since you're using hiro as your striker.(I dont recommend investing things on him if you decide to get Duke later on)
    *for back line you have decide if you want to focus more on critical resist or damage reduction
    Elua(back/support)- Provides spirit over time without needing to do anything, also provides little damage reduction to the line.
    Chitose(back)- action speed, damage reduction based on elements, spirit gen(not much and requires attacking)
    Virgil(back)- Use him if your GK is Kei
    Kei(GK)- If you are going with critical resistance, use this guy with Virgil. Not only Virgil provides crit reduction debuff to enemy front, kei also has a crit resist chain with Virgil.
    Black Ivy(back)- Also has crit resist but requires her to move 3 times for that 45%.
    Hyang Ran(support/back)- Has a bloated skill set. She gives spirit, damage reduction, hp, and crit damage reduction
    I don't know much about Alexa but you can check her out if you want.
    Legends
    Duke(mid)- You already have beth and hiro, get him for those chains. He is also a reliable ball holder and line breaker, as well as having a reflex line buff. If you decide to get him, replace mikael.
    Jibril(front)- Has a bloated skill set, providing a lot for the team. If you decide to get her, I suggest replacing silla, since Jibril provides pen through active

If it helps you can check my team, I'm also mono light player. :run: