1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark mono what to do ??! Noob needs advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Canstar, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Canstar

Canstar

Hello pals,

here is my team right now

damian/nari/Lilith

pinol/serestia/ashe

patricia/Avenor/Lindborg/Vereister

Presty

What would be a good mono dark formation who should i replace by whom?
    Right now my options are quite limited just started the game recently and fitted literally all my dark cards in i own so far

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I guess your team is okay. Mostly Ppl use Damien - Balth - Armel front, but there's also Hamerus and Shura for the choice.
    Alkyde from special char is not too much recommended, but she's good enough.

Alkyde and Shura could fit together, because Shura boost reflex and Alkyde as debuffer. So, it's easier to get the ball for the 2nd shoot, if you planned to do so.

Hamerus boosting crit for Damien and penetration power with her active, pretty much with Armel, her active is amazing combi.

Balth and Armel, is pretty much high output, but its hard if you got no Baltheon.

Try to get Armel, or maybe Shura before maximizing your Nari for nothing, just considering you want pure dark and not the dual one

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  3. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    An important thing to know would be what your ace is and which players you want to keep in your team. (If you wanted to keep Lilith in the team that‘d matter.

Anyway, without any regard to synergy, the most „replacement-worthy“ players are Nari, Lilith, Avnore and Verister. As they are either not Dark or mediocre to bad.

While your backline would probably do better with some different players like Krishna and the likes, it is solid enough for now, especially with Presty.

Your frontline could probably use some extra support for Damien, Armel (and her ace) being almost a must and a passer like Shura and Hamerus being really helpful. Damien usually likes to focus on raw damage instead of crits so Armel and Hamerus would probably be preferred, Shura works as well (though the crit buffs are probably wasted). You could (due to Presty‘s standalone strength) also consider making a 4-man front with both passers instead of just one

There are many ways to build a team so this wouldn‘t be everything that‘s possible.

PS. I just got the message that Aqua already answered, rip me.

AquaXxX likes this.
  4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Presty is pretty tough Gk when maxxed, so experimenting to replace Avnore an Verister is okay, just like @Lunette state before.
    She wont get killed easily, but becareful of ppl with 2 passer, they're dangerous for Presty.

PS: It's okay Lunette, i'm a beginner too, adding something else means new learning :)