1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind Mono whirlwind help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by dmghero, Jun 4, 2018.

1. dmghero

dmghero

IGN/ID:
    dmghero
    Club:
    Noxus
    Galaxy:
    Whirlwind
    Colosseum:
    Hey to everyone.
    It's been a long time since I've posted here and hoping there's still people out here to help.
    Recently I haven't seen many mono colour teams so I'm not sure if it's still viable but hoping it is, so any help to make my mono whirlwind team stronger would be great.
    Currently my team is
    Miri - ailios - Evelyn
    P. Merian- nerazrel- V.fear
    Magnus - miho- Duran
    Black tortoise.

I was thinking about purchasing jin or Duran.
    As for five star whirlwind units I have all of them except for the challenge boss aslan.
    I've been quite lucky otherwise

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    I see what you’re doing there with the Aiolos front. I respect that, especially with an EBM. However, Aiolos needs to shimmy down to you back row and you need to get a shiny Elchitusa to replace her up front. That pen ace is just too nice to pass up.

If you’re shopping for legends I’m a big advocate for Khirel CM. That man is a monster in amazing boots and gives no f—ks for who he faces AND he has that global totem. Shimmy Nezzy to the left if you do get him and drop Meiran. I love her and that EE is just as amazing as when it was first released but the girl is middling. Her passives are nice but eh, they don’t stack fast enough and you can do better than AP. I know it might seem crazy to suggest letting go of a reflex totem but WW mids tend to murder their way forward thanks to all the raw power and speed they have. I certainly love it.

If Khirel isn’t in the cards for you then Jin is lovely. He isn’t necessarily a strict upgrade from BT but the chains he has and chains your other players benefit from thanks to him (or more specifically Kiki cuz she’ll be mandatory) may matter to you. BTW your Duran should be holding a frozen spear tip and be positioned BM.

Otherwise you have a swanky team there. Good luck to you, fellow WW buddy.

3. dmghero

dmghero

IGN/ID:
    dmghero
    Club:
    Noxus
    Galaxy:
    Whirlwind
    Colosseum:
    Hey thanks for so quickly and accurately helping me.
    I'll start working on those changes now. I saw a lot of people using eucha but was not sure how to reposition everyone.

4. dmghero

dmghero

IGN/ID:
    dmghero
    Club:
    Noxus
    Galaxy:
    Whirlwind
    Colosseum:
    I also should really ask, who to remove down bottom for ailios