1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Multiverse CoT 5-2 help

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Unknowned, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Unknowned

Unknowned The Part-time UnWhaler

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Hi peeps,

The new CoT 5-2 is giving me a headache. I know this formation below has been used successfully by others to clear it, but in my case enemy Patricia is still able to steal at the 20+ min mark :(. Am I missing something to make my frontline faster? Any advice will be much appreciated, thanks!

[​IMG]

2. CieloAoi

CieloAoi

IGN/ID:
    CieloAoi
    Galaxy:
    Drown in the sea of salt
    Colosseum:
    I hate RNG based CoT floors
    do you already use BoS on Valkia?

3. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    On my Valkia yes, friend Valkia no. Is it a must for both Valkias to have BoS?

4. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I74*T50
    one bos should be enough (I used @WarlordCXN 's llove), you do need one manager that gives 30 power&speed (like gerold)
    if you do enough dmg with damien, try starfish on your own valkia and bos on friends (or bos on yours and starfish on friends)
    that stage is about stone management really, you should be able to clear it with both cynthia and fenrir.
    remember to fire off valkia's active first, then jeun's as quickly as possible (3x in total). check if you and friend have valkia's active maxed and then use that active every 10 mins to be sure the slow stays

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  5. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Yeap I saw your YT vid, Patricia's AB was always almost full :O. Guess there is alot of rng involved, and yea I did use both Valkia's actives consistently too but urgh so far still keep failing :(. Thanks Kazu!

6. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I74*T50
    Remember, rng is always against you :eek: It took me around 300 bp to come up with the setup that works for me and yea, Pat on that floor is a nightmare.
    The thing is, passing gives few % of ab too so it's better to have everyone in line a little quicker rather than one unit being quick

7. Unknowned

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Lol yeah I know the feeling, used to spam massive amounts of BP for 5-5 back then. I am just a bit frustrated with CoT at the moment, will probably just settle for 46 or 48 clears for now ;)