1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Muspel Recall Who to Choose?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sakura28, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Sakura28

Sakura28

IGN/ID:
    Sakura28
    Club:
    Asterisk
    I have two Muspels that I don't use to recall but I don't know who to pick.

I'm currently running a mostly Ardor team with some dark

Kyoko| Elaine| Shura
    Victoria |Serestia |Dale
    DQ |Yuri* |Erica
    Angela

*Going to switch Yuri out for Chundo or Lia I don't know which yet

The Ardor/ Dark options I don't have are
    Ardor: Kyosuke
    Dark :Lynbell, Lindberg, Pinol, Orses, Patrica

I'm thinking Kyosuke as he has chains with Kyoko and Chundo but I could use a new defender as a my support, what do you all think.

2. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Well, Pinol is definitely a must on many PvE matches and to counter certain Cheesy OHKO PvP setups. If you don't have him and you want to stick with Dark/Ardor, then Pinol is a great deal. Place him on your backline and watch him devour the enemy frontline's spirit bar, which might save you from getting a pass+shoot active combo. Lynbell is very situational and both Lindberg+Patricia only work if you're going for a Mono Dark backline.

Now, if you're open to considering new formations, I would greatly recommend Vanity. She can hit hard, buffs your HP and reflex, lowers enemy pass effect and critical rate and can be built as a heavy hitter, a fast stealer or even a supporter (mine uses Eye of the Storm). Another great deal is Altair, whose passives have great synergy with Angela's kit, since she buffs DR, penetration resistance and critical resistance. She's quite fast, so that leaves you room for several different setups: you can give her Endlessly Burning Matter and have her debuff the enemy critical's resistance, you can give her Thousand Watchers and make her boost her whole backline's reflex while making her hit hard when being attacked, you can give her Calm Icicle for blazing speed, Lightning Speed for giving her insane reflex (her natural reflex is low, so that might be a problem) or give her SHoT and make Altair hit like a truck, regardless if she'll be counterattacked or not.

Now this is completely unrelated to the thread, but, if I may suggest, consider benching Dale, moving Erica to his spot (give her Thousand Watchers if you have) and adding Keving to your backline. He will benefit Angela greatly and, if you spend 100 crystals when Shu comes as a chain helper, you can activate Angela's Affection and trigger it by having Keving over there. Just like that, your Angela extra 20% HP which, let's be honest, she needs.

3. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I have muspel but it won’t let me recall .-.

4. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    You probably have him locked

xXPhoenixXx likes this.
  5. Sakura28

Sakura28

IGN/ID:
    Sakura28
    Club:
    Asterisk
    I checked out Pinol he seems like the best option especially if hes good for PvE some of those matches are killers.

I actually have Vanity I just haven't used her at all might look into lvling her up. I also have Altair which I was in the process of lvling but never finished. Ill look into those two a bit more.

I currently don't have Kevin, Ive been waiting for a good backline characters but all I seem to be getting is strikers! I'll keep a look out for him.

Thanks for the advice!

PaxMilitae likes this.
  6. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I chose dq cause I and Kevin