1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

MX27 Leventor really has the strength of the 6-star player?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by LevMX27, Dec 6, 2017.

1. LevMX27

LevMX27

IGN/ID:
    VictorMK
    Galaxy:
    Ouro
    Colosseum:
    For the 6-star category, this player is a bit behind the other legendary artillers, and their passive and active skills are compared to 5-star players. The player in question is Leventor's MX27, which is late with the new legendary cards and some 5-star stars. I'll compare this to Kyoko, who is also HK as Leventor. Kyoko's abilities are better than Leventor's, using the ability to kick and add passive skills, Kyoko gains a critical chance of 110%, 80% critical damage, 60% attack power, 40% receiving, and 20 % penetration, Leventor now has 110% critical chance, 60% critical damage, 70% attack power, 30% penetration, and decreases 30% of enemy defense and reflex. What is seen in this comparative? Leventor gains even more attack but loses because he has no ability to receive ball, Leventor gains in penetration by a small difference that will be defeated by the other Kyoko's advantages, Leventor also has a ability that reduces reflexes, which is not necessary to cause damage to the goalkeeper good for a keeper, the main skill of Leventor and Kyoko are the same. Another fact is that Leventor is the only legendary artilleryman who does not have a fiery spiritual space, which is needed to equip the burning stone that all the gunners need. Leventor is a legendary card, which is extremely difficult to conquer, deserves to be compared to at least William and Miri in the future. My suggestion is to change Leventor's passive abilities, giving him more critical damage and ball reception, which can be done by removing the ability that takes 30% of defense and reflexes from the enemy and places a ardor space for spirit stone.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Eh imma just put the best strikers list cause I can

Miri
    Damien - Griffith is debatable
    Shanti - Leo is debatable
    William/Sharr - I think

And somewhere in top 10 is Kirin

Levantoe would be around 8th or 9th or 10th

3. LevMX27

LevMX27

IGN/ID:
    VictorMK
    Galaxy:
    Ouro
    Colosseum:
    Exatamente, existem 4 jogadores de 6 estrelas, como Levantar pode ser o 8 melhor perdedor para jogadores de 5 estrelas?

fair to me would be:
    1 Miri
    2 William/ Leventor/ Vonchi
    3 Best 5 star players.
    4 others

4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    This is so painful to look at... consider avoiding walls of text.

5. SunRîse

SunRîse Jiho ♥ Glayde

IGN/ID:
    DareOn
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    2600+
    Eye bleed lnotok2

Shipwrecksos and Drakon like this.
  6. LevMX27

LevMX27

IGN/ID:
    VictorMK
    Galaxy:
    Ouro
    Colosseum:
    The text has been edited for better understanding.

7. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

It's not the wording. It's the fact that you have 6 paragraphs worth of content crammed into a single massive paragraph.

Drakon likes this.
  8. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I100*T50
    new thought/direction? start it from new line or even paragraph

Drakon likes this.