1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

My happy leggend day and fck bb

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Endri, May 26, 2017.

1. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    That 200 $ i spent long ago ang get that leggend and farming cryslat like 7k 10k and go for draw nope and buy that pack with one leggends with 1100 crystal go for draw the first 300 crystal get meta....
    Sorry for my bad english....

2. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    The pointless is the first time i purchase expert pacpage 50$ and 100$ and get for draw 3 leggend and another time purchase one pack 50$ get another leggend meybe is luck and 1 week ago purchase 3 years anniversary packpage get meta.... Hell meybe i have luck to get leggends when whale... I dont thing

3. Astopopl

Astopopl Hardgore Alice

IGN/ID:
    Astopopl
    Club:
    Discord
    Galaxy:
    The Spirit World
    Colosseum:
    Everything about the game is salt, whale, and rng when it comes to draws -_- ...maybe include people stealing your luck like Com2us Fred...
    lfliplsmirk

4. Linux05

Linux05

Damn...7 legends..i got only 3. I didnt spend my Ds yet coz im still undecided.

5. Raytan

Raytan Bora's follower

IGN/ID:
    Raytan
    Galaxy:
    Somewhere near diamond
    Colosseum:
    It was... 40?
    I got my Meta from a ticket lnoak

6. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Well i have 8 leggend felix shu jiho meta duran leventor choi baltheon and 1300 ds

7. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    Hey, i spent like all my allowances and savings in early 2015.. didnt get legendaries... stop paying for this game i got 5 legends draws in 4-5 months starting sept 2016 to dec 2016

In conclusion rng is just a bitch with a rare chance of seeing her being a tsun tsun

8. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Don't talk to me about rng I just drew today my 7th vonchi dupe till today I have drawn 16 legends who are in total 4 different ones I don't even want to do the states on how dum it is.

I dm bought 4 and 1 for special pack we got and still have 2,4K dm but I just consider draws a salt mine and at some point got to waste the dm excluding ppl cos this cant continue !

9. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    How is possible to draw to mach yonchese i really draw tre time yonchese but draw rate 99% with aiolos and bb take both for me...... Still very bad..
    I really hate yonchese my anglea at 3 rd stacks is dead and for vonchese is easy to shot 3 time is very fast
    Well son i get presty and my torture with y yonchese will be gone...

10. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Vonchi is a hard counter to her because of how her kit works so normal
    Unless you got duran jiho(ace) pat ivy and alice serestia mid a vonchi with the correct line can still counter her !

11. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Just presty for me is fine she just paralize yonchi for 3 min and my defender have the time to steal another wey to counter yonchi is to have black tortose silk duran and black ivy for that backline yonchi never crit or jin is better

12. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I mean that can work if you have serestia and alice mid cos I reacha rouond 300-360 crit on vonchi ( counting serestia debuff) so can still crit that alone but the idea is not bad.

13. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    basically you COULD have won the lottery but instead you drew a legend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    how to make a legend draw look bad huehue

14. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Actually a group of friends of mine did test there 5* and 6* rate between 100 draws before and after big purchases and the difference was small like 1.5% more 5* and we drew 5 legends after paying and 0 when not but then again we only did 4000 draws(counting number of cards) of each to test so not totally accurate but did seem to go towards the calaim that spending helps with draws I personally drew 16 legends and 12 of them were in the following minutes of paying for a pack.

15. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Meybe is my luck to draw leggend when whale but the pointless is when whale you have great change to draw leggend.. I play with this game more than 2 years..and in global server i draw to many time with 10k, 5k one time 20k crystal and never get leggend and i go in galaxy server try to many account and draw duran and level 30 choi and when i whale i get the leggend wirh less crystlas like 2k, 1k, and 4 k... All mobile game are paw to win but for my ezperience for this game need to pay to mach to win
    I like this game more pvp than pve but to win for pvp you need to whale or never win

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  16. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    As long as you are pretty good at team building you do not need to whale. Even now, you can get to Galaxy with a no legend team. So, as far as rewards are concerned, you can get the best of them. There are several free to play players that are doing fine in this game.

However, it is harder than in the past. But it is still well within reason to do well.

That is called RNG. It is also called confirmation bias. It seems like you don't quite know how statistics work.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  17. anavn

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    wow rude lol but lets play

I see so taking a sample size of 8000 is too small a sample for you to test the theory plz enlighten us on how many you would want to even cosider it a decent benchmark?

Call it bias if you want I am just stating facts but if you want we can do some math for it I have played ss for 2 years and 3.5 months I do on avridge 2 11 draws a week, So 52*2.3*2*11 2631 draws aproximitvely give or take 300. In all that time I only baught 8 packs(from small and big) who I then used to draw so between 35- 85 draws not affecting my other draws per week so aproximitvely 450 draws.
    2700 = 4 leg
    450 = 12 leg

But I guess that sample size is still too small for you so go ask the leader of apocalypse that does 160K crystal draws the stats he see if that is even an acceptable amount for you as I dont think you fully understand how states work as benchmarking in the thousands is not acceptable for you. We not going for the 99% confidance interval but if you want to go for it!

18. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Now, using your sample size, let's use mines. I bought many packs throughout SS as my gaming career. I drew a total of one legend. All of what you gave me is that you got lucky, are you even aware of that?
    Now, I think I have probably spent 1k on this game or more, since I bought $100 packages several times to get the skins.

So, tell me, how much did you spend and how many legend did you draw compared to me.
    Stop it with your BS, I called you out for it, because you are giving anecdotal evidence, just like the other poster.

19. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    i spent 2k $ etc etc.. when i was noob.... didnt get legend.... i stop paying for 2 years and so....

i got 5 legends from draw....