1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

My mono light team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by LegendaryCrow, Sep 10, 2018.

1. LegendaryCrow

LegendaryCrow Milky Way best waifu <3

IGN/ID:
    DarkKro
    Club:
    Mascot
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    39-40
    Hello yall it is been a while since I gave you guys a team update. My team is currently in LL rank almost to LLL.
    Any advice on the current meta game?

FrontLine: Sakiel, Milky way (<3) (max out in everything I just need a LUQ), Vonchi

Mid: Sammy, Duke, Black Ivy

Backline: Chitose, Hyang(still level 60 but max status and superb), Ustiel

GK: Kei

Others: Alexa, Sephirot, Leon, Ellatrice, Anael, Mikael, Muspel, Crocell, Celine, Savnok, Luri,Virgil, Jibril, Silla, Baldr, White Guardenia.

Different Element: Sharr, Shu, Elaine, Elise, Micki, Jiho, Sue, King Jin, Furion, Labrat Rabian, Ashe.

Let me know on who should I keep using or such I want to be in the meta game. thx yall.

2. LegendaryCrow

IGN/ID:
    DarkKro
    Club:
    Mascot
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    39-40
    D: no one helps I guess D:

3. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    It would be good to add Jibril/Virgil for extra heals

WG for some kind of cheesy frontline

Crocell has a good ace

Leon for extra sustainability

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    WG is a good passer, if you can make her being attacked as much as possible. I've found so many WG with 50% coop mid, and annoying as heck. Use her if you want to troll someone.
    Virgil is a must in light deck, even i don't know why. He's pretty useful in fast play, cause u need to kill enemies before they get their dirty hands on the ball and OHKo your Gk, whoever is your Gk, and he heals of course.
    Even if you use Sakiel and MW, maybe you can try Silla as your second passer. Facing Presty is kinda tricky, even for Vonchi,

Maybe 4-man frontline with:

Sakiel - Silla - MW(Support) - Vonchi

Leon may not as useful as everyone tells. His passive is limited, and not making your Gk tankier in so many ways. Stick your backline together and make them stronger for now, until BB's new light back player is out (Wait for it).

Ustiel is good, and i don't know why, she's perfect over there, just like that.
    Mariel is kinda some option you want to make some difference in your team. Her debuff is good, and buff's is just good, not much as Ustiel's, but good enough.

One more, Jibril is an strategical player, you can place her in supposed place, or make some creation at back :D

Funny right? But really, no joking. I found most player using this plan, make their Gk, almost unkillable. Almost.

Kei is a blocking Gk, so he's good at Pvp, as long as you not lost your timer to his active.

Oh, little Edit.

I see that you have Vonchi as a striker. For Ace, i have some player that suiyes very well.

Garriot: Even if you don't have him, but his ace is pretty complex, with action speed, and hp.
    Hercules: Crit to guarantee your shot to crit of course, and action speed to, yeah you know what i mean.
    Crabius: A superbboss. His Hp ace is good for Kei, and action speed is superb to Vonchi, a balanced meal for breakfeast, umm, yummy.
    Sakiel: Even if you not intent to play a quick match, Sakiel's ace will guarentee your shot hit, hard, and painful to enemy Gk's.

Thats some option. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  5. LegendaryCrow

IGN/ID:
    DarkKro
    Club:
    Mascot
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    39-40
    ok well quick update: My team is now LLL rank since I almost max out lucy, almost.(just need one more evolved litree for her) Yea I don't own Crabius ...yet I have the other superb bosses I just have to wait for him to come back. I do use sakiel for ace eff but I still don't have enough pen to break some GK. Imo my club thinks I got strong attack but terrible defense so I always go 4 man defense with anael as support. the event occurring where we can make a player max out I choose virgil since I might need him and to replace anael. I like WG (definitely not cuz of her...breast size) because I did heard about the annoyance of her co-op skills if attacked..so I debated on myself if I should get mark of the bond, el rapayon or maybe meta will. yes I am also aware that anael is "bad" but she is my only max out player to support into making a LLL team. I love Milky Way with all my heart so ill do anything to increase her performance, vonchi is my 2nd best atm cuz you know....Milky Way x Vonchi I gotta respect the couple. so...yea Jibril... ill work on her next for litree power ups after I max out lucy from my managers. Cuz you know legendary players are top priority. Atm I am working on either Mikael or virgil to +160 but since the event I am gonna get virgil max out and rdy ill focus on Mikael. Is there anything else I can do?

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Just hoping there's a good backliner to help your defense even more.
    I'm not playing mono-Light, but i found that light is interesting attribute for a moment a go.

Lury skill concept is unique, yet its rarely activated(?)
    Why?

In 5 match, i found ppl who used her as a middle liner, strong enough, but i cant see anything cut off my spirit as long as i play and counterattack her. Maybe it works for you, but can u give some explanation? Idk if this is a bug.

And yeah, Virgil is great, even without hp buff in his skillset. He can break the line, thats good.
    Having a defensive backline for the most of time, is not as good as you imagine.

If you need some pen, just use DB or Glab anyway.
    Vonchi need little time to kills, pen is not affecting Vonchi that bad. So i don't think that pen stat is the main problem. Just some counter in your front can make some difference.

That supposed to cover anything you need for now.
    BB will surprise you with new player with greater quality, so stay tuned.

7. LegendaryCrow

IGN/ID:
    DarkKro
    Club:
    Mascot
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    39-40
    Ok well here's a build for each of my players:
    Sakiel ( 2 Red Pass, 1 Green Action speed, Bond of silence), MilkyWay ( <3)( 2 Green Steal, Calm Icicle, 1 Light Reflex), Vonchi (2 Red Critical Damage, Shards of Balmung, 1 Dark RPE)

Sammy(2 Red Pass, 1 Green Action Speed, 1 Light Reflex), Duke(2 Dark Critical damage, Thousand Watchers, 1 Light Dribble), Black Ivy( Metatron's Will, 1 Dark Steal, 1 Red Reflex, 1 Light Reflex)

Chitose( Metatron's Will, 2 Green Steal, 1 Red HP/Attack Power Increase), Hyang the Shaman(2 Light HP, Evolved Addiction, 1 Red Damage Decrease), Ustiel( Judgment Radiance, 1 Dark Critical Damage, 1 Light Dribble, 1 Light Critical Rate)

Kei(2 Dark HP, 1 Green Damage Decrease, El Rapayon)

Anael( 1 Light Dribble, 1 Red Critical Damage, 1 Dark Penetration, Fontus's Tissue Sample)

Unused Uniques: Evolved Addictions, Lighting Speed, Heart of Minerva, GOFJ, Crystal Crimson Jade, EBM

Used on others uniques:
    Alexa with El Repayon, Ellatrice with Shards of Balmung, Encompassing Soul of Lab Rat, Baldr with Metatron;s Will, Jiho with Flight of Neo Human, Sharr with Terranox's Blood

As you can tell I do not have a Legendary unique yet I still need more and more time to make one.
    Any Questions so far?

8. kismet07

kismet07

i never saw anyone so infatuated with mw than you lc lol

AquaXxX likes this.