1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need a stronger team !

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by ShoutFox, Mar 8, 2018.

1. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Hi guys !

So just like in the title I need advice to build an even stronger team !

Atm my team is :

Damien - Baltheon - Shura(Support) - Armel(Ace)
    Victoria - Felix - Aslan
    Jiho - Duran - Hyang Ran
    Presty

I want to improve my team because with the heal nerf my Presty is killed way more easily than before...
    I drew 3 legendaries last month : Miri, Jibril and Kirna and scouted 1 : Beth.

The team I was thinking about is :

Miri - Jibril - Baltheon
    Victoria (or Aslan) - Felix (Ace) - Aslan (or Nabi or Choi but I don't have them)
    Jiho - ??? - ??? - Aiolos (Support)
    Presty / Kirna

Don't know if can improve my front.

What I should do about my mid, should I keep Aslan or replace her (her new skin is so cute) ?
    What's better for this team Choi or Nabi ?

And about my back, I keep Jiho for sure and the rest of the back depends on my GK, so Presty or Kirna ?
    Kirna will be nerf very soon so I don't really know which GK is the best one.

The only thing I want about my back is a Frozen Speartip in the middle.

Can you help me guys ?
    Consider that I have all the characters, if I don't have them they'll just become a goal x)

Thanks in advance !

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Presty over Kirna, lack on heals, but Aiolos work well.

Well, Aslan buff's looks okay, and if she's your favourite character, then keep her :p
    Trust me, it's not a waste to believe in her

And front... it's okay i think. I'm not a Whaler nor lucky person, so i only have few legends that can support front, but Jibril and Balth is lengend passer, it's recommende to use them.

3. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Thanks AquaXxX for your reply !

So I keep Presty I just got her a Light slot ! (Cost me 900 DS)
    but about my back... I was thinking about Jiho - Duran - Hyang Ran - Aiolos but with my mid, I really lack of pen potentiel, so I thought about changing Aiolos for Shu.
    For my mid, I just got Choi ! So should I play him with IC or CI ?

And yeah I think I'll keep Aslan she is so cute !

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Oh yeah? 900 ds? lol , equiping El-Repa is a must for all gk huh.

Jiho - Duran - Hyang - Aiolos line is okay, fyi, Presty wont last that long, so Aiolos over Shu ( Wait, did Shu heal his entire line? If yes, thn Shu. But still Aiolos for Crit dmg resist tho, haha)

I have Choi with non-UQ equiped, so, no idea what, but CI is more recommended than IC (Why IC?) o_O , FTS is recommended too, in CAR meaning (Cuz his reflex is not hot as he is)
    Or Batt if you got one.

5. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Yeah Shu heals his entire line x)

And Choi with IC is pretty common, with that he'll move first and buff the front line with his 75% Attack Power and 50% Action Speed.

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Just in case you like the effect, Aiolos crit resist and crit damage resist(Active) is still a good choice. Either that, Shu can do some "infinite action", that could save your backline, but just lack of defensive stat to your Goalie.

Ignition Choi will only have fast movement as his ace point, not reflex or spirit generator (Lightning speed), which is not recommended in term of long match (That's what i think).
    Maybe, ask some other player could help, the Ignition Choi user. ;)

Why LS Choi?

It's have a main stat that optimizing Choi multifuctional role.

1) Choi as attacker (Reflex preventing him to CA-ed) will act as a line breaker, and good buffer to your front right after he penetrate.
    2) Choi as Stealer, again, those reflex could help a little
    3) And considering Choi's high crit rate, as a spirit generator

Why CI Choi

1) A decent stealer (Front for effectiveness, mid if opponent start first)

Why FTS Choi

1) To make Choi great again, and decent ball holder, and damage dealer, and line breaker, anddd.. just use your imagination