1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need advice for build all of my LuQ

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Spaycker, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Spaycker

Spaycker

IGN/ID:
    Spaycker
    Colosseum:
    Hi all !

I present you my set up ( you see my Ww/Ardor and my Rainbow )
    I need to know wich LuQ i'll play for all player and i've build that, what all of you think about that ? :)

My rainbow is :
    William-Balt-Melissa-Renee
    Nabi-Felix-Kiriel
    Jiho-Duran-Aiolos (Duran will have the same LuQ of Chundo)
    Jin

I switch William by Vonchi and Renne by Sakiel when i face a Presty who i can't ohko (and Sakiel will take Ps/Sc)

Elchitusa is played with Bos for trying to speed stack his passiv but i don't know if it is worst same for Ebm sub i mean to play Sc sub but don't know what does more dmg :/

Shu is a little bit exotic with Bos in sub with Prayer Of Saint i've thinking that because i'll a speed shu and with Bos un sub becque when he penetrate all he pass at the end so he cant keep more ab for cut again the front lane when my ennemi pen my team but don't know if it work like that or not x) juste the combo with Felix can be reallly OP and ok in dual

Kura don't have any conter atk resistance so Fts is for me a good choise en with IB she can boost the pass of Renee

Aiolos is well played in Pve is because i'll run her Eots/Ebm and that's ok in pvp

Thanks for reading me and don't hesitate to say your opinions :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    I think all of your choices are good, except I would suggest thinking about Batt+TB instead for Nabi so she can have even more reflect damage and do more damage when stealing. Her DR is high enough where CCJ doesnt increase it as much as I hoped it would when I used CCJ substat

3. Spaycker

Spaycker

IGN/ID:
    Spaycker
    Colosseum:
    Ok Ccj sub is only used on player who don't have good Dr ty fo the advice :)

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Correct me if i wrong, but did IB boost receiving pass? I don't know that would help Renee that much

5. Spaycker

Spaycker

IGN/ID:
    Spaycker
    Colosseum:
    +16% Pass effect will be usefull for Having a big first shoot ^^