1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need advice with my team direction

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by DeltaOmega, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    My current team looks like this:
    Sakiel-Leventor-Asuray(ACE)-Chrono
    Lynia-Ariel-Choi
    Altair-Khalid-Elua
    Taehoon

At first I wanted to make a rainbow team, but since I don't have any solid rainbow ace I decided to go for Asurays ace for now. Now I have a dilemma>>> should I give up on rainbow and replace the ramaining non-light-and-thunder players, including Choi (legendary), or should I go for Ardor-Thunder (in this case I would try to scout Dane for his ace)? In the second case, should I scout Melisa (I have her in scouts now). Or should I go for mono-thunder?
    My biggest wish though would be to get Vermilion Bird and use his ace to build a rainbow team. But I am not sure if I'll get him any soon. :/

2. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    choi is good but i honestly think that since you have leventor, you should jsut go mono thunder since it will help leventor more

3. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    Does Leventor really not fit into a rainbow team? I also have Hiro, is he better?

4. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    he can fit into rainbow for sure! but i think with mono thunder itll benefit him more bc mono burst is super good

DeltaOmega likes this.