1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need Help CoD 32

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Airgead, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Airgead

Airgead

IGN/ID:
    IcedMocha
    Galaxy:
    Platinum aiming for GL :p
    Colosseum:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So far having trouble in CoD 32. Can barely break out from enemy's front Hyun-Luka-Vann-Hildegard. So far played around Choi LD and mixing players such as miho mira kevin chitose and meiran but having difficulty. Best run so far was 2 hits on their gk with choi mira and miho.

2. Gadovi

Gadovi

IGN/ID:
    Gadovi
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 48, CoT (Old) 48; CoT (New) 46
    From the looks of it, you're actually going to run into a team cost problem pretty soon. Not being able to EE players can really gimp your progress in both PvP and PvE.

Choi shouldn't have problems breaking out. Put him on Hyun's side and he can destroy her with 1-2 attacks. Of course, Choi's investment level and Stone set up play a huge roll.

Meiran is great for PvE; stacking her sanctuary skill and using her CD active can be used all over CoD and some CoT levels.

The biggest thing you lack though is a OHKO front. OHKO may not be prevalent in PvP anymore but in CoD, it still reigns supreme. Striker wise, Sharr or Lucid are the primary ones used in CoD. Assist wise, Baltheon is the undisputed number 1 CoD passer. If you don't have him, normal 5* passers that provide damage boosts like Luka/Silla can suffice.

You lack a bench with depth so if you really want to concentrate on CoD, you'll have to start scouting new players. Using a PvP team for CoD usually starts losing its effectiveness around the mid 30 floors.

Another thing prevalent in CoD formations (and PvP for that matter) is a healer like Virgil/Avnore. Virgil is the go to as his spirit gen passive is OP. In late CoD floors, enemy players start having ridiculous amounts of HP, so the strats usually involve some form of GK tanking with the ball while stacking offensive Passives (like Meiran's), using CD actives, then FP/LP to front line and doing an AP to AS combo.

RoboMochi and Airgead like this.
  3. Airgead

Airgead

IGN/ID:
    IcedMocha
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Thx again, been focusing in a pvp team. But guess ill be hitting my limits cause of the lacķ of littres for a new striker. Wanted to beat this floor for a guaranreed position in top 50. Atm at 40 pretty sure ppl gonna overtake it though. Btw how is gaphyl when compared to virgil?

4. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

All you can do for now is probably....

Shura - Renee - Vonchi
    Choi - leonard - Sammy
    Duke - Meiran - Miho
    Angela

Renee - is there just for the extra pass to vonchi and also to die so you can save time.. (sounds cruel I know but thats what I did with my low level kr acc)

Leonard - in cm if he can tank the enemy so Choi or Sammy can CA the ball.

Duke and Choi - You are free to move them around but they must be aligned so you can save time while breaking enemy's lines.
    (Duke with Encompassing Soul is the best Dook for CoD)

Meiran- You can choose her to be a tank / spirit regenerator or as a totem with Max Active and Max Team Passive and invest the remaining pts to her No Pain No Gain Passive.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Pretty much the strategy is Pass the ball to the striker and shoot as much as possible before the time reaches 45mins.. While tanking the enemy's front and abuse the AB heal from the healer... pretty much what I did to my lvl 70 KR account to break through till CoD 36.. (stuck since I have no other strikers than Beatrice..)

Airgead likes this.
  5. Airgead

Airgead

IGN/ID:
    IcedMocha
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Thx will try lack soo many essential players

6. Gadovi

Gadovi

IGN/ID:
    Gadovi
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 48, CoT (Old) 48; CoT (New) 46
    Gaphyl needs an EE imo. Even though Gaph's passive heal is easier to proc, that's kind of his only up side when compared to Virgil. Of course if you need reflexes in your backline, Gaph has a totem for that. Spirit gen is nothing to scoff at though, in both PvE and PvP, which is why Virgil is a go to pick.

Also, if you mean the top 50% of CoD, the only difference between that and the previous tier is a couple of crystals. IMO you're better off improving your PvP team since 1) it can inadvertently help you progress in CoD and 2) the promotion rewards for higher PvP tiers are pretty good.

Also team tip, if you plan to use Angela as your GK, scout Silla. Angela needs lots of DR to be at her best and Silla's ace is a great provider for that. Silla's Ace is also the most common in PvP since the dawn of time.

7. Airgead

Airgead

IGN/ID:
    IcedMocha
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Meant top 50 cuz in galaxy server haha atm am rank 41 but pretty sure im going to get like a rank 50+ something if i cant clear 32 haha the reward between 1% and top 50 is huge thats why I wanna beat it :)