1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need help for Spirit Stones (WW Mono)

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Linfaël, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Linfaël

Linfaël

IGN/ID:
    Linfaël
    Galaxy:
    Universe
    Colosseum:
    CoD 27 / CoI 24 / CoT 15
    Hey guys (and girls),
    First time I post here, cause I really wanna get the best SS for my WW Mono but I've see so much differents things about it, I'm quite lost in all this

So my compo looks like this right now (I know it's not the best but I haven't get opportunity to do better for now):

Elchitusa - Ernesto - Shanti
    Enthia - Xing - Linmay - Lay Gale
    Saramir - Miho - Zhen Long
    Black Tortoise

And with this, I would to know what's the best SS I could get for this team. And when I say the best, it's the most effective on PvP, cause for now I'm S team with ~8500 power but because of my bad stones, I loose against others S team...

So thanks in advance for the people who's gonna help me on this and I really count on you

2. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Elchi - Evelyn - Shanti front
    I would go Nerai CM to avoid cancer meta Seres / Felix / Khirel / penis LG

You need a stronger back line, with mono WW I suggest full CR, you could go Irre or BT with grandeur ace for a defensive team ?

WC / Glab / Shot / SoB for Shanti's UQ, use the one you possess they are all good on her. ER for Irre, ER or DM for Black Tor.

Try to stones your players with spirit gen stones in your backline and either CAR or reflex build

Can you list me your WW units ? Your backline is really bad with what you have

3. Linfaël

Linfaël

IGN/ID:
    Linfaël
    Galaxy:
    Universe
    Colosseum:
    CoD 27 / CoI 24 / CoT 15
    Actually, I don't have any others WW 5* except 4* I Special Train (Wukong, Clarisa, Nia and White Tiger)

I've seen a lot of WoM build on Internet, but you don't mention it, is it cause it's no longer viable ? (I know the post were dated of a fews months ago, but I realized quickly, that the meta can shift real quick in this game). In terms of SS, I only have in my pocket Minerva's Heart, but not sure it's usefull for any of my players, so I just hold it without being equiped right now.

For the roster, I know it is quite unbalanced since only my FW and MF can make things happen, which isn't the case of my DF, where only my GK survive a bit against good lineup... Oh btw, my Shanti is 7* EE +94, Elchitusa 6* EE, GT 6* EE +3 and all the others 5* just E for the moment. Anyway, to return to what you say, my final roster isn't fixed, and I know I miss a lot of great players like Vivid Fear, Kiki, Magnus (and the legendaries) so if you have a great roster in your mind, I would be happy to know, to scout what I can (or hope for luck in draws).

With all this said, I really wanna thanks you, cause right now my knowledge is quite superficial since I started SC only 3 weeks ago, but thanks to you, I've learn a lot ^^

4. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    tfw dongkshows actually teaches other ppl now. They grow up so fast

5. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    WoM is a waste of a stone. DB does the same thing and gives you pen. WoM was all the rage for a while but it’s fallen somewhat out of favor as we got more stones .

I’ll add to @Okayshows and push you for a stronger midline. Enthia doesn’t do anything. Something like Meiran/CDQ/Horse girl - Nezzy - Vivid Fear can take you to end game. Nezzy should have TW. A VF with SHoT can 2-SHoT Victoria (a common-ish opponent for cheap rainbow and Ardor mids without Choi). The animal girl you use is flexible on stones. It’s worth nothing that Zheng is a good substitute (for now) who also chains with Shanti. My vote is for CDQ but it’s all pref really.

For a final team suggestion with stones go with

Elchy SC - Eve PS- Shanti DB
    CDQ/Meiran/Horse/Zhen - Nezzy TW - VF SHoT
    Magnus EotS- Miho FTS- Gran - Kiki with that crit giving stone
    Irre/BT

(BT is best but Irre has her place)

There are a lot of letter there. Let me know if things are confusing. Welcome to the WW elite and enjoy your stay.