1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need help on COT 5-4

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Hyuuga, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I managed to clear up to COT 5-3. Need to clear one more stage for the 44 wins reward.

Any suggestion on team formations for this stage?

Many thanks

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Well I would advise skiping to 5-7 as I found it quite easy if you borrow a serestia friend and can check my chanel for a video of how I did that one but for 5-4 I would say you can check out @Vasallo channel I think he did all the 5* set this week was impressed by his 5-6 swag.

3. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 56 / CoT : 50
    Hehe ^^; actually I was busy this week, only could from 5-6 to 5-10...
    I was thinking on clear those previous matches just to make video, cause they're kinda easy anyway, but I have to change stones, so better until the next CoT reset
    upload_2017-2-25_3-3-0.png
    Anyway, you should tell what units do you have... I borrow Aske friend, you need at least 2 long passer besides Aske(friend), or 1 long pass and 1 forward pass, and try to counter with that one...
    5-7 it's so easy with Seres friend, but again you need to give some reference about what player you own, and then we can tell you for which one you should go :3

4. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    After looking at your videos. I managed to clear 5-7.
    Thanks @anavn & @Vasallo !

Vasallo likes this.