1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need Help, Team Advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by CiderLily, Jan 11, 2018.

1. CiderLily

CiderLily

Hello,

I really need some team advice for pvp, as of now i have

Ellatrice/Nerraizel/Didi
    Linmay/Xing/Vivid Fear
    Magnus/Hyang Ran/Ustiel/Khirel(support)
    Alexa

The problem is, in this team I keep losing the ball and I can't send it to the striker.
    Also Ellatrice have weak damage to thunder gk. I was thinking to change my striker and backliners.

Here are my other 5* players:
    Ardor:
    Sharr, Kyoko, Jean, Kevin, Melisa, Jacob, Lucian

Thunder:
    Nerua, Blade, Cynthia, Freyja, Chiffon, Glayde, Guinevere

Whirlwind:
    Irre, Saramir, Cow Demon Queen, P.Meiran, Ernesto, ZhenLong, Lai Gayle, Miho, Evylin, Enthia, Elizabeth

Light:
    Dynames, Crocell, Hiro, Virgil, Chitose, Net, Black Ivy

Dark:
    Lilith, Ronald, Hamerus, Dale, Malcolm, Avnore, Jheet, Damien, Ignes

I wish I have WW Striker to go mono WW but I'm not lucky in draws and scout to get one.
    I don't mind rainbow team or mono team advice.
    Any advice would help, Thank you so much in advance!

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    May just be a problem with your investment in players. Do not have much exp with/ against Ellatrice but Kyoko is a good striker. You should also replace Didi with either Melisa/Evylin.
    If your midline is slow you can try using Black Ivy (BI) in midline

3. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Are you trying for some kind of 1-hit ko style team (Didi provides spirit for Linmay to forward pass to Neraizel who passes to Ellatrice)?

If not, then for a striker replacement you could look at Damien. He is a powerhouse and destroys most GKs (except Alexa), especially any unfortunate Ardor GKs you run across in pvp. Pair him up with two passers, Neraizel, Melissa, or Hamerus could work, and watch GKs just melt.

You could also move Khirel up to CM replacing Xing and have a back consisting of Chitose - Hyang - Ustiel - Magnus (support).

I am not too partial to forward passers like Linmay, I feel like they lose their power once they use their active and then they just become a liability in mid so Black Ivy might be a decent replacement there for the time being.

What stones are you using on your characters? That could also be why you are having trouble breaking out of mid.