1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need help to make Meta team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Raze Walker17, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Raze Walker17

Raze Walker17

Hello everyone im new member here,actually i am comeback after 2 years and not have idea what kind of team build now to META,Rainbow or combine two elements and the most use character now. I hope all of you can help me

2. Artimizu

Artimizu

IGN/ID:
    Artimizu
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    What cards do you currently have?

3. Happle

Happle Some Person

The meta teams usually consist of mono color teams, because ace burst is just stupid good. Dual color teams haven't really been explored with, but they have a bit more relevancy in the meta with their aces. (Not much pen power aces tho) And rainbow? Still very viable, but they have yet to prove that they have an upper hand against mono colors, maybe even dual.

Basically GO MONO, dual if you don't have everyone yet.

And also, if you post your box, it could help with teambuilding.

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    meta team? ok ill just separate the legends that so far are quite meta in pvp

striker: vonchi/miri (leventor is solid option too)
    goalkeeper: id say presty/ein is above there in my opinion
    defender: jiho/felix (jiho is pretty much a swiss knife)
    attacker: out of clue what to say here
    assist: nabi/baltheon/jibril (aske is more pve useful, not that much of pvp meta player)

of course this my opinion of how i see it, maybe others can debate it otherwise on what else i went over