1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need help with a Light/Dark team comp

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Paranon, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Paranon

Paranon

IGN/ID:
    Paranolius
    Hey fellas, I've been playing this game since around 2014, had a brief break from early 2016 to early 2018 and I've been wanting to finally refine my team into something fun to play around with since I Aced my Metatron recently. I've been getting some quality Light and Dark players and have been wanting to slowly rotate my team out to be entirely of those two elements, but am stuck about what I should do next. Getting a replacement totem in my backline for Magnus and anyone in the midline to place Nerua as well as a decent sub-in is what I'm going for now. Any recommendations for these positions? Attached is a screenshot of my team and my extras. I also have Damien, who's not pictured. https://i.imgur.com/X3wPfOF.png .

2. Paranon

Paranon

IGN/ID:
    Paranolius
    Just to bump

3. e23

e23

Hello fellow light/dark player. Looking at your team I can tell you who you should be looking for based on your Stiker and GK as well as the two players you mentioned.

Since Damien is what you have and assuming you want to use him in PVP Armel is a good option, for an assist instead of Silla me personally I'd look for the following assists: Baltheon, Shura, Hamerus. Explanation: Baltheon: Top assister. Gives atk power and some crit rate to Damien. Shura: Gives a LOT of crit rate and debuffs crit resist and def. letting Damien hit really hard. Hamerus: good chunk of defense gone from the enemy

As far as your mid, you have a lot of options. You can go Duke - Meta - Beth for that classic reflex wall. You gould do Duke - Meta -Serestia or even Duke - Seres - Meta it's up to you on that one. There's even Alice - Meta - Seres which is also popular for the speed and reflex debuff mid and also Pinol - Meta - Seres for the spirit drain. (My point is replace MW, she's better in the back)

In your back since Isilla is your GK the two staples you should look for are Chitose and Hyang Ran. I find Mariel so underrated cause her active is hell imo. And finally if you're using Avnore for healing you should instead look for Virgil or BI. Heck you can even use MW for a backline stealer

That's all I got for ya.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  4. Paranon

Paranon

IGN/ID:
    Paranolius
    This is probably the best response I could have asked for, so thanks loads! I'm frothing a Beth drop rn but that's about as likely as winning the lottery for me. I'll keep an eye out for those players you mentioned but it could take a while for them to drop. Ta for the help mate, it's really appreciated!

5. e23

e23

My pleasure. One thing I forgot to bring up is when up against Presty GK your best bet is to swap armel for one of the assists players I mentioned. If you get Baltheon KEEP HIM ON YOUR TEAM it's a must. As for Shura and Hamerus, it's up to you. That's all I got, wanted to cover some small stuff

6. suri352

suri352

IGN/ID:
    suri123
    Colosseum:
    Sakiel is also an option