1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need help with colosuem of despair floor 39

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by Hyuuga, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Too much healers on their team. Miho, Virgil, Black Ivy, etc. Heal back to full health once I do any significant damage.

I am unable to OHKO Isillia with my Sharr. Probably need to scout Elaine to be able to OHKO?

Can anyone share your team and strategy to get pass this level?

The units I have are as follow:-

Ador: Sharr, Nari, Kevin, Lucian, Victoria, Yuri, Lucius, Jean, Jacob, Tyler, Sue, Elise, Death Queen

Whirlwind: Neraizel, Swimsuit Qiyou, Silk, Saramir, Elizabeth, Beatrice, Irru, Kiki, Vivid Fear, Kaidormu, Rudiel, Zhen Long, Vermilion Bird, Kirin, Evylin, Magnus, Princess Meiran, Miho

Thunder: Cynthia, Neura, Lynia, Griffith, Hildegard, Nute, Jury, Vayne, Veronica, Karpila, Vann, Lukia, Raklet, Beta, Luka

Light: Sammy, Kei, Anael, Milky Way, Hiro, Dynames, Rasiel, Mariel, Celus, Muspel, Uriel, Silla, Mikael, Virgil

Dark: Baltheon, Alice, Black Daisy, Zibroi, Vitos, Lilith, Jeunese, Lucid, Ronald, Ravian, Avnore, Malcolm, Jheet, Alkyde, Fontus, Gerrard, Lucifier, Orses, Dale

2. dailow

dailow

IGN/ID:
    dailow11
    What's your typical lineup?
    What are Sharr's stones and how much crit damage and penetration does she have?

My Sharr with 139% CD and 51% penetration does ~5k on first active combo (Askeladd --> Silla --> Sharr) for reference.
    In your case, you'll need active heals to give your front line some AB.

Try this lineup...
    Silla - Baltheon - Sharr
    Black Daisy - Meiran - Elise
    Saramir - Virgil - Jacob - Elizabeth
    (GK of choice)

This is spirit-intensive but your goal is to stack as much crit damage as possible.
    I'm assuming your backline can survive and Virgil will be able to penetrate out.
    Silla is there for the penetration totem but she could also be replaced - Kevin or Jeuneuse are possible options since quick start should allow you to setup more quickly with just one active heal.
    You can move Black Daisy, Meiran and Jacob around as you see fit - you might want Black Daisy in the backline for example because of her spirit generation passive.

What you'll want to do is penetrate with Virgil, get 3 bars of spirit, and then use Virgil's active heal to restore your front line's AB - you might need to do this twice.
    Once your front line AB is set, get back to 3 bars of spirit and your next goal is to set off as many crit damage actives as you can.
    The CD active buff lasts for 15 minutes so you should be able to get off at least 2 of them.
    Once that's done, get some more spirit back, then use Saramir for the long pass --> Active Pass --> Active Shoot combo.

3. Hyuuga

Hyuuga

IGN/ID:
    Hyuuga3
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Sharr is using teranox's blood, red dribble, red receiving pass, prism is blue receiving pass. My CD is only 58% and penetrate is 21.4%. I should probably change to using red CD stones?

Team is as follows:

Silla(Ace) -Baltheon-Sharr
    Victoria-Sammy-Mikael
    Magnus-Princess Meiran-Virgil-Elizabeth
    Issilia

Did not invest in Black Daisy, Elise, Saramir and Jacob yet but will start if that is the only way. I can use them in COT mono team trials anyway.

Thanks for your help!